Thread: Writing suggestions/help

Writing suggestions/help

I posted it here so more writers could see. I don't know if this is right place.
    So.. Have you ever wanted to actually create a book and publish it? There's a site called Quotev where you can do so and in my opinion some of you guys would really like it.
    Also, does anyone know a site or app where you can create comics on? If so please message me or comment the name
    that is all
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Medibang paint is pretty good for apple products. If you want to use it on a computer, google firealpaca. They both are made from the same devs and make it kind of easy to make comics. <3
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Medibang paint is pretty good for apple products. If you want to use it on a computer, google firealpaca. They both are made from the same devs and make it kind of easy to make comics. <3
    Ok! Tysm! 15 characterssssszjwufaiIwTbaa
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Wait..

Do you want to publish a pyhiscal copy of book?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Zany
    I've come close to publishing a book before so I understand the steps that help with getting it done. If you want your own physical book, look on trusted websites for a literary agent, or a publishing agent. They will review your book and if they're interested, set you on the right path. Otherwise, a well-known website/app for what you want to do is Wattpad. I don't use it, but I've heard good opinions from others.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I've come close to publishing a book before so I understand the steps that help with getting it done. If you want your own physical book, look on trusted websites for a literary agent, or a publishing agent. They will review your book and if they're interested, set you on the right path. Otherwise, a well-known website/app for what you want to do is Wattpad. I don't use it, but I've heard good opinions from others.
    Wattpad is an amazing place to set your writings in an audience that has constructive criticism because they're all passionate about it. I know I used it a few years back and loved it a lot. I highly recommend it.