Thread: Im Really Pissed of

Im Really Pissed of

i already submitted a toonslab ticket and waiting for the answer . BUT I REALLY WANTED TO POST THIS BECAUSE I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME EVER AGAIN Ok so first . I am really pissed off and clearly a victim here why? Because
    Yesterday Sep 2 I was using my Cousin's Acc to Work and Fort
    When i was doing speedy pizza i logged off and returned after 2 HOURS . I was JAILED . JAILED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT LIKE WTF HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? I was not even pming or talking to anyone, i was just doing my own business .
    First my wifi was off no one was using it i turned my wifi on when i was about to play graalera then I GOT JAILED lol
    Second i wasn't using VPN ( idk how to)
    3rd Somebody Possibly False Reported me
    Now this is my first time i got jailed and first time i got jailed for FALSE REPORT!!!

Now TODAY SEP 3 . I got JAILED AGAIN!!! . NOW THIS TIME ITS BECAUSE OF SPEED FRAME HACK
    First i was at Speedy Pizza that time . i was only doing PIZZA AND THEN I LOGGED OFF AND WHEN I LOGGED ON AGAIN BOOM JAILED . I AM REALLY REALLY CONFUSED . IF YOU ASK was i using a hack? NO i dont even KNOW HOW TO HACK AND I WASNT USING ANY PROGRAMS . I WASNT EVEN CONNECTED TO VPN plus i was the only one CONNECTED TO MY WIFI somebody might have FALSE REPORTED ME AGAIN
    because someone though i was so fast doing speedy pizza they assumed i was hacking like the HLL?
    I ALREADY SUBMITTED A TOONSLAB TICKET FOR THIS AND JUST WANT AN ANSWER BACK
    I JUST WANTED TO PLAY GRAAL ERA AND DO FORT AND PK BUT AGAIN THIS JAIL THING DISTURBED ME
    I REALLY DONT DESERVE TO GET JAILED HERE. THE ISSUE HERE is that you keep JAILING INNOCENT PLAYERS LIKE ME JUST BECAUSE OF A FALSE REPORT OR RUMOR. I KINDLY WANTED TO POST THIS BECAUSE I WAS CONTINOUSLY JAILED THIS ONLY HAPPENED 2 times yesterday and today I DONT WANT TO GET JAILED TOM AGAIN -.- BECAUSE I KNOW IM NOT REALLY DOING ANYTHING WRONG . I AM A VICTIM HERE . BTW MY GRAAL ID : 4184684

Wait for a response on your ticket.
    my discord is xiv#2549