Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2 cool ideas

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi69 View Post
    It was brought up by ZayZay and I was just helping Aligamer911 understand what he was talking about :^)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I understand that, I meant "he" as in zay. That's my bad if you misunderstood.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Yes I understand that, I meant "he" as in zay. That's my bad if you misunderstood.

xD nah ur good didn't know who u we're talking too lel

Shooting out of the bus seems way to op and its probably not gunna be used a whole bunch. Itll be a waste of time to make. The armor thing is also pretty unfair. Having people with 100 health running around would be annoying especially in bases.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Creative ideas but it becoming a reality.. chances are very low. Too many things could go wrong. About the armour part and shooting from buses that can cause backlash.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

It would be fun though
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Bus would be a fun little edition, anything that gives the player extra health would not really be considered.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned
    I think adding the bus stop is a good idea, however, I don't think the armor is a good idea. Something that gives extra health to the users of the armor will give them a lot of advantages. It will be easier for them to spar and to pk even though you can only use one armor at a time. This is why it would be harder to spar and to pk for other people.

The bus would involve more people to pk. It's op and all but it gives the people the chance to pk in a kinda fun way.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I agree with everything on the bus except being able to shoot at people from it. Just because you will get crazy streaks just from being inside the bus because you can't be killed when inside. This will defeat the whole purpose of streaking and strategic playing which is pretty vague in era already.

i do not think shooting from the bus sides is op. well because you would be seated and you cannot move until you reach your destination so you can only shoot at one direction (at ur window) in a straight line.. so its gonna be pretty easy to dodge the bullets.. and for the armor its good but tbh many people if not most of em aren't gonna like the fact that there are people statistically stronger than them.
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.