Thread: Do we eally deserve this?

Do we eally deserve this?

DID WE REALLY DESERVE THIS just because of FALSE REPORT? Hello again. As you may see i posted a thread about me getting Pissed Off earlier because i was Falsely Accused but im Cool Now but theres still a problem
    First of all I like to thank Era Staffs for Unjailing my Cousin's Acc (Abegail) Graal ID : 4184684 on that day ( Sep 3 )
    but since i was affected by the wifi my cousin was using i was ALSO JAILED with the same Reason- Speed Hacking and forgot to unjail me

Now since she was unjailed . I was still jailed and i have to wait Sep 12 for the release .
    For me why did i really deserve this?
    i was also a victim here my Acc wasn't really part in THIS CASE it was just part because OF THE FALSELY REPORT/ACCUSED CASE . Since that day i borrow my cousin acc because my main acc was still jailed
    i also sent a ticket that day BUT there was no response MY cousin got a response but for me there was none i dont get it why? XD
    Now SEP 5 , 2017 my cousin was playing Graal Normally . I tried to revoke access to my main acc that was jailed in my ipad it turned out MY cousin got JAILED AGAIN LOL in her PHONE because we are connected to the same wifi
    IK I READ THE READ BEFORE SUBMIT TOONSLAB TICKET WHERE IT SAYS you cant get unjailed because of VPN and so it attempts to rejail accounts but in this case
    1. I wasnt using VPN
    2. Only Wifi . Cousin acc got affected because of my main acc falsely accused of Jailed i try to revoke access since my main is in no use (TBH i was really cool with it waiting for Sep 12 but i have changed my mind because for me its to much)
    3. I should have also got unjailed if my Cousin also got Unjailed. but in my main there was no response
    (ON THAT DAY SEP 3 , 2017)
    NOw we both Sent Tickets and we just want to wait for a response RESPECTIVELY
    Again we are both victims . And to really really clear things Up all were asking is
    I wanted my acc to get Unjailed : Graal ID : 812211 ( affected by my Cousin's Case)
    and my Cousin Acc unjailed : 4184684 (Mainly Falsely Accused) (Got rejailed again because my main wasnt unjailed)
    again were just both victims and we badly need help but i wanted to ask this?
    DID WE REALLY DESERVE THIS?
    Again we just wanted to play smoothly and fairly
    I have no records of getting jailed this past 5 years of playing graal you can CHECK and the only record i had was boosting kills back in 2013 i was warned and reset and since then I have no Jail Records and played the game fairly since then
    If i wasnt allowed to post this then FORGIVE ME im a bit new to This. But again were both Victims :/
    TYSM and my Cousin and i hope to get a RESPONSE SOON TYSM

Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com and wait for a response.
    my discord is xiv#2549