Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why aren't ifilers being jailed?

Why aren't ifilers being jailed?

I know this has been talked over "many many times", and People constantly say "we can't do anything about it". But i think ifilers should atleast be jailed. Ifiling "does" mean messing with the files, Plus Altering the files is illegal. so why not? Tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by xXno regretsXx View Post
    I know this has been talked over "many many times", and People constantly say "we can't do anything about it". But i think ifilers should atleast be jailed. Ifiling "does" mean messing with the files, Plus Altering the files is illegal. so why not? Tell me what you think
    Welp, ifiling doesn't effect the gameplay so itsnt illegal at all

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk
    Ewwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by xXno regretsXx View Post
    They only think I could see it happening is if they ifile an admin head. As much as I dislike ifiling there is not a good enough reason for admins to make it illegal.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    It doesn't really ruin the gameplay at all so idk what's wrong with it. But nowadays you can get jailed for the craziest reasons so who knows.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    It doesn't really ruin the gameplay at all so idk what's wrong with it. But nowadays you can get jailed for the craziest reasons so who knows.
    It bothers gfx artist that put a lot of time on their customs, specially if they sell them to other players. Some of these players pay to have a one of a kind custom and it is pretty much being stolen and sold again.

It is pretty much plagiarism, and making profit out of someone else's efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    It bothers gfx artist that put a lot of time on their customs, specially if they sell them to other players. Some of these players pay to have a one of a kind custom and it is pretty much being stolen and sold again.

there is no copyright for customs, i suggest that we should creat a system where artists can pay an extra gralats so that they can have their proprietary rights

Ewwwwwwwww

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post

That's the thing. Where do you think people get their customs? Gfx artists made them. Those gfx artists that don't like others using their customs they can't do anything about it. Because it's out there and people have the freedom to take it if they want, even though the creator of it doesn't want them to. As crazy as it seems that's just how it is sometimes.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhiteLight View Post
    there is no copyright for customs, i suggest that we should creat a system where artists can pay an extra gralats so that they can have their proprietary rights

Copyright and Plagiarism are two different things lol

- - - Updated - - -

That's the thing. Where do you think people get their customs? Gfx artists made them. Those gfx artists that don't like others using their customs they can't do anything about it. Because it's out there and people have the freedom to take it if they want, even though the creator of it doesn't want them to. As crazy as it seems that's just how it is sometimes.
    Well it but those heads are made public though, they are edited for the community. I don't really mind that other people use them, I mind that some ifilers get this heads that we put a lot of work into and sell them without "moving a finger."

- - - Updated - - -

Well it but those heads are made public though, they are edited for the community. I don't really mind that other people use them, I mind that some ifilers get this heads that we put a lot of work into and sell them without moving a finger. And not only that but they also claim they made them.

omgggggggggggggggg yes it's so annoying I got iFiled even though I iFiled the head over a year ago

theres no copyright for customs, also we would have no way to monitor whos ifiled what, plus it would br pretty easy to falsely accuse someone of ifiling.

ive had my customs ifiled before and i know, it sucks, but players are just accessing the files already saved onto their device
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020