Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why aren't ifilers being jailed?

When you "iFile" you're not messing with the files, you're simply subtracting them from the game, which doesn't affect the game at all, thus making it harmless. When you alter the files, which iFilers can't do, that is called GANI Hacking, and That is punishable

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    When you "iFile" you're not messing with the files, you're simply subtracting them from the game, which doesn't affect the game at all, thus making it harmless. When you alter the files, which iFilers can't do, that is called GANI Hacking, and That is punishable

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    thissssssssssssssssssss^^^

"ifiling" isn't illegal. Or nothing about it in the iEra Guide. There's no way to prevent it from happening or have a copyright claim. It's just a annoying thing you have to live with.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

If only there was a time log of people's customs saved they can report the ifiler, the PR can open the log on the two players and see who uploaded it first, the second one gets half a refund or full idk.

That's the simplest solution I can think of.

As for the old customs that didn't have a log they should buy the "head protection program" which saves a log on the custom worn, the first one to buy that program gets the time saved of that custom.

That is if they were to consider making ifiling illegal, making not only staff heads illegal, but stolen heads and bodies all together illegal.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

You aren't altering any files, and without actual proof of them doing it you can't jail them. Unless you jail them without sufficient proof which will then get you in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xXno regretsXx View Post
    I know this has been talked over "many many times", and People constantly say "we can't do anything about it". But i think ifilers should atleast be jailed. Ifiling "does" mean messing with the files, Plus Altering the files is illegal. so why not? Tell me what you think
    You got it all wrong. Ifiling is LOOKING at the files and maybe using them. NOT altering them. Some people are stupid. It is harmless unless you ABUSE it. I don't STEAL graphics. I don't deal with personal codes, or uploads.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Won't lie, it's very annoying when you get ifiled, I dislike the fact players take your artwork and don't even atleast recognize you for it. However, it's not illegal, and it doesn't affect gameplay, so it's allowed.
    yo

iFile is not illegal unless you use it in a wrong way.. Basic
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    iFile is not illegal unless you use it in a wrong way.. Basic
    How can we use it in the wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    How can we use it in the wrong way
    Gani hacking is how you use it in the wrong way.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk