Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane irma 👌

Banned
    Im about to get a direct hit from it :/

Well it comes in a 10-12 hours so now i gotta wait n see what happens the hurricane will be hitting where i am for around 28-33 hours straight i live in the part getting hit the worse as well
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Well it comes in a 10-12 hours so now i gotta wait n see what happens the hurricane will be hitting where i am for around 28-33 hours straight i live in the part getting hit the worse as well
    Can you record it

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Can you record it
    I'd be interested, but don't pl0z

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Don’t forget collecting the water and then filtering it for unlimited free drinkable water
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    It's a shame. It really is.
    I mean, it's hitting the islands hardest. Although Florida should brace, it's definitely gonna be a lot less intense by the time it reaches Florida. The islands are getting slammed though. Best wishes to those who are gonna get hit; I know a LOT of people who play Era are from Florida.

and people still think global warming is a myth..
    lol, the results of the islands look bad but that's because there wasn't anything there to begin with. Florida has lots of urban areas and we're going to get it much worse. It's a developed area vs a developing area

- - - Updated - - -

I've already evacuated. Was in an evacuation A zone. Flooding is to come
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Why are you sitting in Florida?! There's a hurricane!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'll record the hurricane from inside my house and there are very weak trees behind my house so those might fall over.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, we have loads of water bottles, huge bins, buckets and plastic bags filled with water.

My thoughts for this is optimistic.

For buildings to be improved on and be rebuilt, there ought to be destruction. But because there are so many buildings, its impossible to know which are weak and which aren't, so a hurricane will reveal to us the answers. Best adapted buildings will stay, those that aren't will not. They will then be improved on after the hurricane.

Same goes for humans and measures. The effectiveness of measures will only be known after this hurricane has ravaged the areas that needed to be ravaged, so that these measures can be improved on.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

lit

15 limit uahahhahahwhwhe