Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Hurricane irma 👌

The south coast is unprepared. For the longest time the storm was said to be heading for Miami and the rest of the East coast. Now everyone on the South Coast are caught off guard and are scrambling to evacuate last minute. I unfortunately have to stay because there is no gas at all where i'm located and I am pretty close to the eye. The weather system needs to change and have more funding to make more accurate predictions.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    The south coast is unprepared. For the longest time the storm was said to be heading for Miami and the rest of the East coast. Now everyone on the South Coast are caught off guard and are scrambling to evacuate last minute. I unfortunately have to stay because there is no gas at all where i'm located and I am pretty close to the eye.
    I hope you stay safe! Please don't die!

i wish i can help those who are affected by it :C

Okay Update, the Hurricane's direction changed AGAIN, I feel really bad for the people located in central Florida since they will be getting the direct impact now.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    My thoughts for this is optimistic.

For buildings to be improved on and be rebuilt, there ought to be destruction. But because there are so many buildings, its impossible to know which are weak and which aren't, so a hurricane will reveal to us the answers. Best adapted buildings will stay, those that aren't will not. They will then be improved on after the hurricane.

Same goes for humans and measures. The effectiveness of measures will only be known after this hurricane has ravaged the areas that needed to be ravaged, so that these measures can be improved on.
    nah workers too lazy to build a massive 150 meter long building if it collapses because it was "badly made"
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^