Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Custom Rules.

Custom Rules.

This may have been talked about a lot in the past, but why do such strict rules apply to customs, it seriously limits out creativity and i don't see whats wrong with having an animated face or etc. I can see why heads with hats and transparent customs can be an issue but why can't we have something simple like an animated mouth? We can't even have animated bodies.

HEADS:
    -We do allow animations on the eyes; however there should be no other animations on the head
    -Some heads come in with a small bandana which is acceptable as long as it doesn’t cover the entire head
    -Donut, sandwich, burger - 'food heads in general do not go with the iEra theme' - lol wtf?
    -Gummybear heads

BODIES:
    We do not allow any body animations! And just like heads, we do not allow bodies that change colors in different frames which cause it to appear animated in game.
    Bodies we do not allow:
    -Gummybear bodies
    -Bunny bodies
    -Donut or other food bodies
    -Mermaid bodies or other bodies without two legs that do not work within the Era player movement ganis

I don't get whats so bad about most of these things. Why do these rules exist anyways? There's nothing bad about any of these. Why do admins give us 50% refunds aswell?

Would be dope if bodies had animations

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Ikr! It's so annoying like wth

They need to update these rules, including the timeout time when you upload 3 customs. It annoys me when you have to wait an hour just to upload again. They should atleast increase the number of times we can upload to 6 or shorten the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Would be dope if bodies had animations

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Agreed.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

They don't give half refunds anymore unless the body/head is inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    They don't give half refunds anymore unless the body/head is inappropriate
    When did they start doing that :0?

There are bodies where they are color changeable, animations on the head can lead to changing the whole look of a head as of having 2 separate customs. Mermaid bodies and such aren't allowed because the ganis of the games are made for bodies with 2 legs.
    And animations can also be on the mouth and ears as long as they're not on the hair or the whole face. (That's when I was a PR I don't know if they changed it)
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    There are bodies where they are color changeable, animations on the head can lead to changing the whole look of a head as of having 2 separate customs. Mermaid bodies and such aren't allowed because the ganis of the games are made for bodies with 2 legs.
    And animations can also be on the mouth and ears as long as they're not on the hair or the whole face. (That's when I was a PR I don't know if they changed it)
    They updated the rules, no animations on the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    When did they start doing that :0?
    Recently *another emoji*

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    They updated the rules, no animations on the mouth.
    As far as I have seen anything on the face is fine, they just don't want it out of the face.