Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hat idea? like?

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    You should keep all your work in one thread. But it looks kinda nice I guess.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

idk if i like might scrap?Good idea?shroomsgasmask.png

The only thing I find problematic about hair in hats is that they are not that universal? I dunno kinda hard to explain. I like it though. And the second one, what is it supposed to be? like a gas/mask or a hat?

Shading looks weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Soma View Post
    Shading looks weird!
    thats not good cc better not comment like this it wont help the artist in any way after all we just trying to help here not make fun of others
    anyways i will explain it better the shading in the brown part is dark on the right side and in the purple part is dark on the left side wich dont make much sense also the dark you did is very dark the shading dont seem to show the object shape very good try to use bright shades to show the top of objects and the shape better also i can see some jaggies there the spots on the purple part also look jaggie

The hair colour looks cool

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    thats not good cc better not comment like this it wont help the artist in any way after all we just trying to help here not make fun of others
    anyways i will explain it better the shading in the brown part is dark on the right side and in the purple part is dark on the left side wich dont make much sense also the dark you did is very dark the shading dont seem to show the object shape very good try to use bright shades to show the top of objects and the shape better also i can see some jaggies there the spots on the purple part also look jaggie
    Huh? I wasn't even making fun of him?

well saying "shading looks weird!" is kind of making fun of his work that what i mean
    anyways if you can help him try give him cc that can help him some tips you got to help him with it thats my point

Sorry busy irl and nah the head is my head, i just used my head as an example

- - - Updated - - -

shroomsgasmask.png Update before i finish ideas to make it look better>?