Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Oz! Graphics Ideas

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    It looks really nice I hope it's real and not what Wrex said it is

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    America Constitution Day is coming, make a political judge hammer , hat or the political podium the officials speaks to the press.

good luck
    Here's my take on the political judge hammer! Thanks so much for the inspiration I personally am a big fan of the Graalian Hammer, (simplicity is key )so It's very much inspired by that, I would love as much feed back as I can from everyone! (I know this is only one view but I just want the basic look!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Lmao I need to add the shading now

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

I need ideas on handle design!

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post

I need ideas on handle design!

The shading is nice although it looks kinda dull? lol I know I say this a lot but usually for game styles like graal the shading is less realistic. (I had trouble with that too).

When choosing colors to shade try to not just white or black to the color, add other colors as well. For example, when you want to find a color darker for yellow add orange and black to it and make it a bit more saturated. If you wanna find the shade color for something like blue you add purple, black, and saturation. It is complicated to explain lol but once u get a hang of it the art will look less dull and more alive

I do like the handle tho

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    The shading is nice although it looks kinda dull? lol I know I say this a lot but usually for game styles like graal the shading is less realistic. (I had trouble with that too).

When choosing colors to shade try to not just white or black to the color, add other colors as well. For example, when you want to find a color darker for yellow add orange and black to it and make it a bit more saturated. If you wanna find the shade color for something like blue you add purple, black, and saturation. It is complicated to explain lol but once u get a hang of it the art will look less dull and more alive

I do like the handle tho
    honestly that's such a great idea! I'm gonna try to make add more of a wash of colors when shading on my next gavel attempt

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

i think its a jpg file or something but its not png for sure

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i think its a jpg file or something but its not png for sure
    Thanks! I'll address that on my next attempt to the hammer it should be ready in like 5 minutes

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Attempt #2! I tried the color Saturation and I think it looks SOOO much better, it looks more full then ever before. I would love even more feedback! it's amazing how you look at a piece and think it's perfect but then after getting criticism and redoing how much better It can become

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

still not .png file i cant open it on photoshop for some reason something with the way you saved the file is wrong