Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Oz! Graphics Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    still not .png file i cant open it on photoshop for some reason something with the way you saved the file is wrong
    I totally forgot! Haha so I am using Tapatalk on my phone, so for some reason it like makes it impossible to open my uploads on photoshop and any image manipulation software! If you would like to email me a file just direct message me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Final gavel product?! Thanks so much to everyone's feedback yesterday! I genuinely like the look of this item! I hope to see it on era one day

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

its pillow shaded also for the front and back hit frames i dont think you suppost to see the handle there it dont make sense realy

its pillow shaded also for the front and back hit frames i dont think you suppost to see the handle there it dont make sense realy
    So remove the handle? And please refresh me on pillow shading :0

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

they do look pillow shaded!

ignore the right side this is an example of pillow shading its basicly shading that make no sense and comes from the middle

ignore the right side this is an example of pillow shading its basicly shading that make no sense and comes from the middle
    Ahhh I see! I just copied the shading of the Graalian Hammer but I can change it!

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Although pillow shading may not be the best method of shading (because of inpracticallity) I personally think the pillowshading looks better then the other shading (part in green is pillow shaded, part in red is realistic shade)

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

pillow shading is not method of shading that should be used its simply beginner artist mistake the shading in the red part dont show any shape with the shading it seems flat try to shade it the way the shape you think about looks

The thing with pillow shading is that it does not necessarily follow where the light is, hence why it is not recommended. The light on era comes from the top, so the shine should be on the top of the hammer rather than in the center. Lighting should also go with the shape of the item.