Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Oz! Graphics Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Although pillow shading may not be the best method of shading (because of inpracticallity) I personally think the pillowshading looks better then the other shading (part in green is pillow shaded, part in red is realistic shade)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am doing my judge hammer so it will be out 15 mins time or 20......it will give an idea how to make objects round

Note: u should get better colors tbh, the judge hammer colors are more brighter brown than that.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    I am doing my judge hammer so it will be out 15 mins time or 20......it will give an idea how to make objects round

Note: u should get better colors tbh, the judge hammer colors are more brighter brown than that.
    Hey! I look forward to seeing your gavel! Maybe I can get a better idea on what colors to use!

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Hey! I look forward to seeing your gavel! Maybe I can get a better idea on what colors to use!

i released a pre version of it in my album. have fun viewing and an leave a +rep
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

i released a pre version of it in my album. have fun viewing and an leave a +rep
    Where?

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Where?

If you can't find it you can go to his thread he has it there

So these new versions of my gavel are created with a different shading, Color, and the middle one is HEAVILY inspired by legendary Johnny’s Amazing Judge Hammer (I strongly recommend seeing it if you haven’t seen it already!)

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    The thing with pillow shading is that it does not necessarily follow where the light is, hence why it is not recommended. The light on era comes from the top, so the shine should be on the top of the hammer rather than in the center. Lighting should also go with the shape of the item.
    What if the item is facing at a different angle as to where the sun was setting?

So these new versions of my gavel are created with a different shading, Color, and the middle one is HEAVILY inspired by legendary Johnny’s Amazing Judge Hammer (I strongly recommend seeing it if you haven’t seen it already!)

u should post images at 100% view as it looks bad at that view.

also......round part still needs work

u should post images at 100% view as it looks bad at that view.

also......round part still needs work
    I think the view is fine, specially for him since he is just starting. It is a lot easier to see the shading done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    What if the item is facing at a different angle as to where the sun was setting?
    pillow shading dont just make no sense because of the light source it shows no shape of the object just flat looking shading the shape it creates makes no sense
    anyways i dont know about the yellow light try just get it to be normal brighter colors and dont work on the light source too much it dont matter to change the light source because of different angles the shape of the object is more important