Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Oz! Graphics Ideas

still not looking like pixel art at all way too many colors there it realy seems like a non pixel art image was used for it you claim you made that originaly this size as "pixel art"?

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    still not looking like pixel art at all way too many colors there it realy seems like a non pixel art image was used for it you claim you made that originaly this size as "pixel art"?
    I SWEAR this is ALL my work, possibly just my style is a bit too realistic for the game theme, here's an example of my other work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Hot. Very hot, I love it.

this head looks like pixel art but the skull looks like a resized jpg file i know what im looking at

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    this head looks like pixel art but the skull looks like a resized jpg file i know what im looking at
    Interesting! But I think I might scrap the scull idea anyways I don't think hats can be that big anyways

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

I dont do skulls but man thats nice

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

I like how realistic they look

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    So, I have been doing Heads for YEARS down but now I'm looking more serious into hats, I'm thinking maybe a flaming scull Gif Mask before I spend a lot of time on making it I want your honest opinions, do you see yourself buying a flaming scull mask? I LOVE HONEST FEEDBACK

If the fire looked more uhhh "better" and was moving I would definitely buy it. Looks amazing other than that

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Would someone give me an idea of a creation, whether it be a hat, furniture, or weapon! I'm running out of ideas

Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Would someone give me an idea of a creation, whether it be a hat, furniture, or weapon! I'm running out of ideas

America Constitution Day is coming, make a political judge hammer , hat or the political podium the officials speaks to the press.

good luck
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school