Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My account email has been hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Yes It all happened on era. I heard that admins can read pms up to 1 month ago so feel free to go through my pms and he will admit he is zionn mill. Then he got mad so decided to give people my email.
    Not a staff on era, so i cant. I'm not sure how far chat logs go back, but for PRs they are only the past 10 PMs. I would tecommend that you submit a ticket although I cant garuntee they will be able to see the PMs. As for your email, change the password, and as long as you don't give it to anyone you should be fine.
    Welcome to the forums!

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Not a staff on era, so i cant. I'm not sure how far chat logs go back, but for PRs they are only the past 10 PMs. I would tecommend that you submit a ticket although I cant garuntee they will be able to see the PMs. As for your email, change the password, and as long as you don't give it to anyone you should be fine.
    Very true. But you never know what people will do if they have your information.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Very true. But you never know what people will do if they have your information.
    You could also contact your email provider to see if there is anythig they can do. Also enable two step verification.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    You could also contact your email provider to see if there is anythig they can do. Also enable two step verification.
    Two step verification is on already.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Make sure that the two step verification is linked to your mobile number or an authenticator and not a backup email, it’s safer, if they stole your email go to your email provider and put forgot password and fill in what you can on the platform and wifi you usually log into the email from, once that’s done put a whole new password just in case enable two step verification, revoke access, change your graal name and gang temporarily and voila
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Revoke access. And change your email password

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Soldier
    Isn't it funny how admins treat people these days? Almost every admin thinks they can control us. That's one of the reasons I quit the game entirely. They have no respect for other because they think that they are all powerful and can do what ever they want to us..... tbh idek why these people are admins..... they treat us like sht

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not mess with us

Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post
    Do not mess with us

You're right I was messing with you guys the whole time.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Jim, is the account with 20k+ spar wins yours? I remember you with a different account