Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My account email has been hacked?

As a white-hat hacker let me tell you sometimes people do that to scare others for fun. As long as you don't give out your password or fill it on suspicious websites you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Ok so I still have access to my account and yeah but this is scaring me. So yes my email has been "Hacked". Meaning someone used hacks in order to get my account. Here's the story. I have a friend name Zionn Mill and he has been asking to use my account recently. And I told him I'd think about it, so he said he got impatient and decided to use the hacker named "Yzer*" to get my email name. He said he wasn't going to hack it he just wanted to use it. He tried to manipulate me by setting his name as a friend that currently has access to my account and he almost got access to it because he almost tricked me. When I said I don't want him to let him any more because what he did was very shady, he got realllyyy mad at me. So now I just woke up and I got an verification email from someone named "Juanchi" that have asked for access to my account. So now I know that he gave other people my email. The sad part is I reported this person, and the admin legit just told me when I said he hacked my email, "I doubt it". The name of this admin is Sean. I mean seriously? He didn't even consider going through his pms? I mean come on. 2 people that I didn't give my email to have my email now. The admin told me "Just revoke". Which makes no sense because those people don't have access but they still have my email. Who knows what he will do with it. I mean he even gave it to someone! Come on, admins! Do something about this!
    The person who u share your acc with must have told Zion the email and also get your email switched if I were you. I recently just got my email switched so it's impossible for anyone(players) to find what it is. I don't even let any one upload for me lol

You got that response from the staff because it's not a legitimate threat. Think about it, if a hacker could just hack anyone email when they felt like it, why are they targeting your email address and not players with more stuff or even staff.
    I saw in your status the other day that you were letting friends onto your account. As staff say over and over again, don't give out your email, and don't let people onto your account. If you don't do that, there is 0 chance of anything ever happening.

That being said, a verification email means nothing, just means someone you let onto your account gave out your email which someone is trying to use to log into your account. If you don't approve the log in, they can't get into your account. Emails are one of the most secure systems there are. If you haven't given out your password then there is nothing to worry about.

Someone has been asking for my email too and they've been doing it with the names of my friends while on a noob account. Just don't tell anyone your email on era. Tell your trusted friends through kik.
    guess who's been unlinked

People should not account share in general, it always ends badly.
    Last edited by Zernov; 09-10-2017 at 07:38 PM.

contact toonslab and change ur email address thats connected to ur account. as simple as that.
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Jim, is the account with 20k+ spar wins yours? I remember you with a different account
    I have a pk account 250k kills, another psg account, and then the person I'm acc sharing with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    People should not account share in general, it always ends badly.
    There are people that I 100% trust. And they're irl friends anyways so eh
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I have a pk account 250k kills, another psg account, and then the person I'm acc sharing with.
    How did u get them

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Let me tell you something, Zion is basically known for using/scamming accounts. No Yzer didn't do anything, Zion tricked someone that uses your account into giving him the email, common scam and he's pretty much known for doing it. As long as they don't have your email password you are fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah he pmed the person I'm sharing with but used my name for him saying something about my email.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    How did u get them
    My old 2010 acc I handed to my brother, my best friend irl, and the acc share lol
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!