Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Complex GST

Complex GST

Era is getting worse and worse every year. I know that we're 2 years into having GST being Multiplex but there are so many complex players not doing GST mainly because of it being Multiplex. Have you people even seen the GST 2017 qualifications leaderboard? MEG0RB a gang that shouldn't even appear on the leaderboard (no offense) got into GST. And this is because when GST was changed to multiplex it got less entertaining. I know GST was changed to multiplex for it to be 'skilled play' but complex is the original spar place. And we don't have to worry about overpowered guns after Bitzsam messed up almost every good gun in era. Besides even if there are overpowered guns at the end of the day it's just a game and all for fun, and having GST being returned back to complex will make many more players enjoy the game more. Era is dying and GST being multiplex is one of the many reasons why era is dying. I know I said this at the beginning but have you people even seen the GST 2017 qualifications leaderboard? For crying out loud it's pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um wrong section for this man! mod move this please!!

This section is for contests not complains
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Wow that name tho

Yea that would be nice.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    um wrong section for this man! mod move this please!!

This section is for contests not complains
    Stop making agrument about how people use forums.. Maybe that person don't know how to use forums.. plus keep this thread on topic k?
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Not sure about daatt

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Stop making agrument about how people use forums.. Maybe that person don't know how to use forums.. plus keep this thread on topic k?
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh^ You shouldn't criticize those who/whom (Idk proper grammar) don't know which section to post in, myself included.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 09-10-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    how am i making arguments lol! this is wrong section to post it and its a complaint which is against rules thats all im saying
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    how am i making arguments lol! this is wrong section to post it and its a complaint which is against rules thats all im saying
    okay this will end in agrument when user Stab you back.. Also do you think hundreds of Era-Go users will read the forum rules? Common sense..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Complex GST

Actually this is the right topic. What is GST? A competition. And it's not a complaint it's a suggestion. Also, keep this thread on topic, I didn't make it for people to discuss whether it should or shouldn't be in the Competition section.

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Actually this is the right topic. What is GST? A competition. And it's not a complaint it's a suggestion. Also, keep this thread on topic, I didn't make it for people to discuss whether it should or shouldn't be in the Competition section.

It was not in the right section as the "Competition" section is used for competitions with actual prizes given out. This thread is more of a future improvements thread, hence why I have moved it here.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.