Era is getting worse and worse every year. I know that we're 2 years into having GST being Multiplex but there are so many complex players not doing GST mainly because of it being Multiplex. Have you people even seen the GST 2017 qualifications leaderboard? MEG0RB a gang that shouldn't even appear on the leaderboard (no offense) got into GST. And this is because when GST was changed to multiplex it got less entertaining. I know GST was changed to multiplex for it to be 'skilled play' but complex is the original spar place. And we don't have to worry about overpowered guns after Bitzsam messed up almost every good gun in era. Besides even if there are overpowered guns at the end of the day it's just a game and all for fun, and having GST being returned back to complex will make many more players enjoy the game more. Era is dying and GST being multiplex is one of the many reasons why era is dying. I know I said this at the beginning but have you people even seen the GST 2017 qualifications leaderboard? For crying out loud it's pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk