Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Complex GST

MPX is fair. That's why it's used.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Era is getting worse and worse every year. I know that we're 2 years into having GST being Multiplex but there are so many complex players not doing GST mainly because of it being Multiplex. Have you people even seen the GST 2017 qualifications leaderboard? MEG0RB a gang that shouldn't even appear on the leaderboard (no offense) got into GST. And this is because when GST was changed to multiplex it got less entertaining. I know GST was changed to multiplex for it to be 'skilled play' but complex is the original spar place. And we don't have to worry about overpowered guns after Bitzsam messed up almost every good gun in era. Besides even if there are overpowered guns at the end of the day it's just a game and all for fun, and having GST being returned back to complex will make many more players enjoy the game more. Era is dying and GST being multiplex is one of the many reasons why era is dying. I know I said this at the beginning but have you people even seen the GST 2017 qualifications leaderboard? For crying out loud it's pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reason MegOrb got into gst was because I qualified them for minix's birthday present. GST being in multiplex is a lot more fair compared to the previous years of shipka spam to win. Gst wont lose its interest since people look forward to it all year.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

But its not just Meg0rb, qualifications were the weakest out of all the GSTs qualifications week, I know Multiplex was made for 'skilled play' but many more players would enjoy the game if they could play with a weapon of their choice. Ever since GST was multiplex less gangs took an interest about getting into GST. Half of complex players don't do GST not because they can't spam their guns but because it's less exciting since they can't use the gun of their choice.

Your gang is Bling correct? Didn't your gang place 8th place in gang spar or something, I don't see why you are complaining, you shouldn't have been in GST, and why are you bringing bitzsam into this?

GST 2018 will be better in terms of qualifying, I can promise that
    yo

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    But you have to admit; GST qualification in 2017 was bad, it should be improved thoroughly.

The addition of basing gangs should fix that if they do add it, however.
    After all, they are a fan-favorite.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    GST 2018 will be better in terms of qualifying, I can promise that
    Don't promise things lol because if it doesn't turn out that way you will be targeted.

- - - Updated - - -

Well GST is for da pros, eh? I'm sure skill and strategy overpowers op guns.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Complex GST

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    Your gang is Bling correct? Didn't your gang place 8th place in gang spar or something, I don't see why you are complaining, you shouldn't have been in GST, and why are you bringing bitzsam into this?
    Where do you get that from? And your asking why I brought Bitzsam's name into this? Umm maybe because he nerfed almost all the good gun as I cleary said in the beginning of the forum.

Here's an obvious solution to this problem. Host GST in both ways every-year. What I mean is. One year (2018) it will be "Complex GST" and (2019) it could be MPX GST. Sounds dumb but it could work. Makes everyone happy and to "balance" this prizes of winning "Complex GST" are different from MPX GST. likely add some sort of drawback in each category. For instance a gang wins "Complex GST" they get Gasmask, Gun skin , Trophy. If MPX GST Gasmask, Melee, Trophy. Since MPX is considered "Skill Based" giving a custom melee to the winning gang doesn't sound unfair. It will be fun to play and entertaining to watch.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I don't see why MPX is considered skill based when it's 10x easier to get win in it than the complex.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!