Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Truth Behind IFILING

The Truth Behind IFILING

Ifiling is using a file explorer to explore Era files. If you go into the heads section. It's hard to find a specific head without using Graal ID. If someone looks for a specific head, it'll take forever. There is over 7 THOUSAND heads that my ifilinf software picked up. I don't like the common thought that ifiling is stealing graphics and calling them your own. I have a lot of fun looking at the files and putting them in my profile background. NOT ONCE HAVE I EVEN CONSIDERED STEALING GRAPHICS, I do graphics myself. Go to Drdetriots website if you think ifiling is stealing graphics, he gives credit to the creators. Era doesn't even give credit to the creators for uploads. Also, there is a lot more to his site than uploads. As a graphic artist AND an ifiler, thought I'd make it a little more clearer. Call the ones that STEAL your upload, "ABUSIVE IFILERS" as an alternative. Ifiling is the WAY that they steal it, not the reason.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Just delete the app and reinstall it, go to the person's profile whose head you want, then you'll be able to find it really easily

Pls don't delete my post or ban me

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Ifiling is the WAY that they steal it, not the reason.

Wtf. So you are still stealing graphics then. I wouldnt want my work stolen and given fake credit. Who cares about "credit to original owners" i just dont want my work taken and posted. There are no subsections for ifilers. Ifilers are ifilers. They steal work. Simple.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Wtf. So you are still stealing graphics then. I wouldnt want my work stolen and given fake credit. Who cares about "credit to original owners" i just dont want my work taken and posted. There are no subsections for ifilers. Ifilers are ifilers. They steal work. Simple.
    I aint stealing and posting any graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    I aint stealing and posting any graphics.

I was referring to dr detroit. You said he was giving credit and whatnot.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

i agree most of the websites give no credit last time i chack detroit's website i didnt see any credit too its just giving heads away that other made to be original for themselves without asking to post it in their website or anything also last time i check his website there was allot of staff heads and heads with gas masks that not legal in any graal server simply giving players heads to upload that are not even legal might get the player it trouble

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i agree most of the websites give no credit last time i chack detroit's website i didnt see any credit too its just giving heads away that other made to be original for themselves without asking to post it in their website or anything also last time i check his website there was allot of staff heads and heads with gas masks that not legal in any graal server simply giving players heads to upload that are not even legal might get the player it trouble
    Ya, I mean when I brought up Dr. Detriot, I was thinking that he has a lot more to his site than uploads. Plus look at all the heads in Graal Depot.

Graal depot is graal classic(i think)based so it really isnt a concern of mine.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

There are just very few people who use ifiling without the intent on stealing, hence why it has a bad reputation. I don't think that people mind ifilers getting stuff like templates for themselves to use to learn gfx or to use as reference, but they mind the people that ifile for the wrong reasons.

In trade tables I see people offering ifiling services for tros all the time, which I find incredibly infuriating because they are making money off of the hard work of others. (I have mentioned this more than once on other threads). GFX is not easy to learn, we went through the whole trouble to be decent enough to sell heads to other people only to have them stolen and sold again (and sometimes for even bigger amounts). This is the only thing that bothers me about people who ifile for the wrong reasons, but I am not opposed to ifiling.

It may be hard to take the bad reputation from ifiling, mostly because you're taking things that are not supposed to be taken (in most cases). Like my mom says "Don't do good things that look like bad things" because they will be followed with misunderstandings.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    There are just very few people who use ifiling without the intent on stealing, hence why it has a bad reputation. I don't think that people mind ifilers getting stuff like templates for themselves to use to learn gfx or to use as reference, but they mind the people that ifile for the wrong reasons.

In trade tables I see people offering ifiling services for tros all the time, which I find incredibly infuriating because they are making money off of the hard work of others. (I have mentioned this more than once on other threads). GFX is not easy to learn, we went through the whole trouble to be decent enough to sell heads to other people only to have them stolen and sold again (and sometimes for even bigger amounts). This is the only thing that bothers me about people who ifile for the wrong reasons, but I am not opposed to ifiling.

It may be hard to take the bad reputation from ifiling, mostly because you're taking things that are not supposed to be taken (in most cases). Like my mom says "Don't do good things that look like bad things" because they will be followed with misunderstandings.
    Very awesome way of looking at it.