Thread: M3 changes

M3 changes

I haven't been really active lately and I used to use the M3. It could 3 shot people in perfect condition and I absolutely loved it. Now Im getting more active and I upgraded the M3 recently but it does 8 damage if all bullets hit. I think the nerf on the M3 was way to harsh and dual uzis are probably better than it. Granted it was a little OP i think the M3 now should be buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Cinnamon Buns View Post
    I haven't been really active lately and I used to use the M3. It could 3 shot people in perfect condition and I absolutely loved it. Now Im getting more active and I upgraded the M3 recently but it does 8 damage if all bullets hit. I think the nerf on the M3 was way to harsh and dual uzis are probably better than it. Granted it was a little OP i think the M3 now should be buffed.
    Shotguns are crap, should be honestly it needs more nerf, shotguns are supposed to be slow but high damage but in era its a spam fest. IM BEYOND PISSED OFF on how BAD the GUNS are BALANCED. If you have GAs 1 SHOULD BE A MAIN SPARRER AND 1 SHOULD BE A MAIN PKER. Ive been so inactive as the guns are just getting worse and worse. Stop doing other things and BALANCE STUFF, sheezus I mean if I was the owner and I reliezed this I would get new ones as the speed of light.
    #EraGunsSuck
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.