This behaviour should not be tolerated

A few moments ago this player kept saying rude words on me then i keep replying ok,then,so?
    ive been reporting him but nothing happens he also tries to report me for so many times he also tries to blackmail me and I think thats an abuse on the report sistem.Do you think this kind attitude should be tolerated?I think this kind of player deserves a punishment...

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 09-12-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    A Fish..?
    Join Date Jan 2016
    Location In a house
    Posts 192
    Just block him if he's bothering you. Admins should get the report and deal with it later on. .-.
    Nyob Zoo! (Hello!)

IGN: Nemo or Dobi
    Mostly just Dobi...

~2 players on one account~

I don't play much anymore..):
    Just block him if he's bothering you. Admins should get the report and deal with it later on. .-.
    He did reported me and got warned for no reason thats why i got bothered

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
    Heathen Officer
    Join Date Nov 2014
    Location Far away from Server
    Posts 84
    Making threads about this isn't going to help. You should report to a PR staff in-game. If you were warned there must be an explanation for it. No Admin would warn you if you weren't found guilty in that conversation. You must said something to him and he reported. And that's probably why you got warned. If you still think it's false warn. I'd suggest submit a ticket with all your evidence & brief description of what happened. http//support.toonslab.com/

Shoot a PM if you need In-Game assistance. Happy to help. IGN: Vertu Oligarch
    Veteran
    Join Date Jun 2015
    Location Madrid, Spain
    Posts 158
    I recommend you to enable messages for friends only. This way, he will not be able to message you with different accounts anymore.
    Most Famous On Era Sottocapo
    Join Date Oct 2013
    Location California
    Posts 1,912
    Eh I get this all the time since I'm a sparrer. Just ignore them.

Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal
    Small Cheese Captain
    Join Date Feb 2016
    Location CountrySide
    Posts 1,718
    Just Block the player.. Since he report you without valid reason, Admins should give him a Warning.
    IGN:Kyle Myst!
    "Always think positive! Never face the negative"- Kyle Myst
    This isn't the place to report people. Also don't post private messages. Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums!