Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Planet X real?

wHATS PLANET X?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    wHATS PLANET X?
    it's a kind of a planet that form in Outer-space.. But planet x (Nibiru Planet) will be form within a bilion years.. (i guess)
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Is Planet X real?

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    The world will not end in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.

- - - Updated - - -

If planet X was real.. Then NASA will take some action of this..
    Have you been seeing what's going on to the world ever sense the solar eclipse a lot of things have been going bad ever sense 4 hurricanes water in the ocean gone? Like wtf that never happened before it happened in Tampa Florida and the Bahamas ocean water gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Is Planet X real?

I heard on September 23rd the world will end by ERIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Manager
    If there was any planet close enough to cause any form of damage at all to Earth, within ten days, we'd know for sure. So no.

1- planet X isn't real or was just a theorie to see how the world might end
    2- if there was they would of known by now even if it was lightyears away
    3- if it was real and heading to earth there would be too many obstacles for it to hit earth like asteroids and other planets.
    4- what are the chances of getting earth? Earth is rotating around the sun, while rotating around itself, while having the moon rotating around it so it's in constant movement who knows maybe if it was summertime Wed get hit but we might be in winter at that time.
    5- if there was a planet X and coming directly to earth you'll be long gone before even it arrives here, the term "light years" is a distance, it was made to calculate how many years it'll take to arrive to a destination with the speed of light, and since planets aren't as fast as light it'll take more than twice the time to arrive or even 10 times or 100000 who knows, anyways you'd be dead anyways. The grandson of trump would be out of prison, Damien coligatoir born in 2358 would of invented the crashmerian collesqui which would convert matter into other, queen Elizabeth the fiftyth would of gotten a promotion in her new janitor closet, and the iPhone 78X3 would of gotten a telepathical processor.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

This is a joke right? Has to be.....

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I don't think it is real but I find it extremely interesting. I even made a story inspired by it.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    It could be real. But I don't believe it is real.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Is Planet X real?

Planet x exists it has another name which is Nibiru planet it is the 9th right after pluto planet it follows our solar system the only difference is that planet x rotates in a different angle and track around the sun and the earth is in its track but when the planet arrives to the point where the earth track and planet x track meets earth might be away and might be in its way so its about luck i guess not luck there is something called speed-time etc thats a scientific part they say it will collide or pass and also it takes more than 400 years to rotate once around the sun ☀️

If it pass it might do some effects on earth such in climate and changing in weathers and might do some gravity issues and pressure which will lead to a disaster like tsunami - volcano explosions and so on
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beo; 09-14-2017 at 02:22 AM.