Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My Goodbye Message

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

My Goodbye Message

Recently I've been really busy. And I guess some people just don't understand that. But I've been trying to stay as active as possible, but ya know I guess I can't. I was aiming for the 30k spar mask, but I realized that it's really a waste of time. I am now announcing that I'm officially quitting. I really have enjoyed doing ganis for Playerworld servers and trying my hardest to get hired. And thank you for everyone that has supported me. Someone will be using my account and you know I just can't take it anymore. I try to be as nice as possible or even try to be funny. Some people just don't really agree with it, and decide to use vulgarity rather than play along with humor. Ya feel me? Anyways, since I'm quitting, I am going to just type in my story on how I started. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

I was introduced to Graal in 2010 when I was just scrolling around the app store for some random game. I came across Graal Era, and it looked like a pretty cool game, so I was like "Ok I'll try it". Because at the time I was a little kid and I was downloading some real child looking apps. This game was the first game that involves guns on my iPhone at the time. Anyways when I got on, it was the same process for everyone. They were a noob. And I was kind of confused at the time. So I just walked around, dug a bit, and tried to figure out the game a little. Eventually when I thought I got the hang of it, I went to.... Astros! I was an astro noob that thought I was a pro because i had a cool status. Crazy, huh? Lol. Anyways, I was always looking for a "girlfriend" which I really find to be cringe when I think about it now. I tried to look really cool and all that. Then eventually I came across someone who looked oddly similar to me in game. He became my first friend on Era. We talked a lot, and eventually considered ourselves as "Bros". And we liked twinning a lot. So eventually we decided to get matching customs so we can look kewl 4 da ladies. xD Then after that, it got reallly boring. We were then introduced to basing. The first gang I based with was GETS. Which is now known as Obsidian if you didn't know that. I became a rank on there. If you don't remember, the rank for GETS was [BO$$]. Yeah those were the good days. I became friends with RU$H and Donnie. They were cool guys. It was a really great experience for me. At the time, the gun I was using was an AK47. I thought it was really good because there was no freeze. And actually yeah it was actually pretty darn good tbh. It was the only gun I used and I thought that I was so pro. Then, I was introduced toooooo the deaglessss. Yes the deagles were legit my favorite guns. Then it got boring and I bought the M16 xD. The M16 was so good at the time. I used it for about half a year. And then after basing with GETS alot, I moved over to COG Soldiers if anyone remembers that. I also became a rank there and it was pretty cool because the guys there were chill, and the gang was pretty good. Then again... I moved gangs. I went over to sK. sK was top 3. And dang it felt good to be on there because I BECAME A RANK. Yes I was a rank in sK when it was a thing. I actually have a statue there that I got with my brother who based on that same account. Name was Doug. I was one of the biggest ranks there. But then I realized that the game was taking over my ability to do school work. I was in 7th grade at the time, and my dad had to take away my phone. After that, I quit in about 2012 or 2013 if I can recall. I came back a year later and then I based with sK again. And then something happened. Killa left the gang when he owned it. Which eventually turned into NBK. I stayed in sK and hoped that I would be the one to rebuild sK and try to help them get back to the top. But no one was trying. So eventually I left for NBK. I helped them in their early days. Basing got really boring, so I just let my brother have the account. This is when I made a new account, and became Jimmy. My name changed to Jimmy and it wasn't JungleJimmy. I started to spar a lot because it was pretty fun. I used the M4 and Sten. And i think I started sparring in february 2013? I started to get good. Well at least I thought so. I was OK. And oh my god when I ran into the pros, I SUCKED. I practiced a lot over and over. I lost like crazy and my record was negative. Eventually I became pretty good and I became the king of the secret room in underground. Yes I mean that legitimately. I almost never lost in there when I used the sten. Let's skip to later on. I was then introduced to Ganis when Grief Hero was the Gani Admin. I really enjoyed it, and I thought I was good even though I wasn't lol. I really enjoyed it and decided to apply for Gani. I thought I did good, but after looking at it, I really did terrible. I practiced and practiced a lot and I actually got pretty good at it. That's all you really need to know about my Gani stuff so let's get to something else. I was introduced to GST. It was 2014 I think and Godsu recruited me. There were tryouts for it, and I made it. My Name was Jimmy Godsu. I felt proud of myself since I was in a GST gang(I don't think they qualified though). until there were more tryouts to find the best sparrers for GST. There were 1v1s in Ps1k. I lost and I was really sad. Eventually I just became one of the Godsu members. Then my friend, AGP(A Good Puppy) recruited me to Rodere. So then my name was Jimmy Godsu Rodere. Yeah crazy, eh? But this is boring so I'm gonna skip to when I got the vector. I got the vector at... I don't even remember when. But the vector was so good at the time before the nerf. I was racking up the wins like crazy. But, I quit spar again. At that point I was just standing around because i didn't feel like sparring. I would just talk to friends and do events sometimes. I got 50 ec. Something bad happened though. I was going to do auctions for the first time, but I didn't have any money. So i was begging people to give me money for auctions. I was dumb enough to believe someone, and he bought 2 stun guns, and scammed them from me. Yeah I was devastated. And then I couldn't really do anything. So I just went back to spar. I eventually started to do new things like crypt. I did crypt with my friends in 2015 and i think we made it to round 100-110. It was pretty fun, but I knew we wouldn't win anyways. So then after that, I just kept sparring and went no life for about 200-300 wins daily. I eventually got the 20k spar mask and gold vector skins. I went lazy again lol. I didn't want to do anything. Then yeah I got the m4a3 then gold m4a3. There's not much of a story after that. But this year I'm supposed to do Crypt with my gang, Jungle. And I will be coming back for that. So yeah that's really my story. Not much but you know I just wanted to tell people before I leave. So, yeah I enjoyed playing with you guys, but really I'm going to move on and focus more on the real world. Peace! I'll miss you all! And eventually I might come back. But who knows. Again, if you read this, then cool!
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Astros wasn't around in 2010
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Astros wasn't around in 2010
    Asirader, how about you just say something positive for once, and just say goodbye?

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I never said that I went to astros in 2010
    Astros came out late 2011/2012 somewhere in there, you claim you went to Astros as a noob when you 'got the hang of it'.

Did it really take you two years to get the hang of Era? lol

Astros came out late 2011/2012 somewhere in there, you claim you went to Astros as a noob when you 'got the hang of it'.

Did it really take you two years to get the hang of Era? lol
    Ya know I was still 10 years old. I don't remember much from astros because I only stayed there for a few months.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quitting. All you need to say is goodbye.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Too much words to read, I'll just say goodbye
    Good bye
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Ya know I was still 10 years old. I don't remember much from astros because I only stayed there for a few months.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quitting. All you need to say is goodbye.
    By the way if you were in 7th grade in 2012/2013 then you are 16/17 years old. No need to lie about your age.

Cya

By the way if you were in 7th grade in 2012/2013 then you are 16/17 years old. No need to lie about your age.

Cya
    I am 17 years old xD. Do you not believe that?

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Awe, don't go please ;_;

That's one interesting life biography. Goodbye m8. Have a good life.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder