Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unreleased Butterfly Knife Color Skins

Its not like im asking for a color not displayed on the sign. I just want purple and cyan. I have seen some staff run around with solid gold and silver handled ones You must have the files for em right? Give us what the sign displays papa<3 This is racism towards colors.

can i ask where the skin room is?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    Its not like im asking for a color not displayed on the sign. I just want purple and cyan. I have seen some staff run around with solid gold and silver handled ones You must have the files for em right? Give us what the sign displays papa<3 This is racism towards colors.
    Lmao ya

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    can i ask where the skin room is?
    Spar complex > left room > grab Bisam's NPC

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    They aren't staff those are players who won the gold/christmas themed butterfly knife from presents. Purple and cyan don't exist in the game, they were only added to the sign so that I could make it a full circle. They only exist on the file of that display sign and as two sprites.

Butterfly knife is the only melee in the game with changeable skins, the fact that it even has that addition, and the fact that the skins were added after release when it didn't even need to be kind of means you should be satisfied enough with what you have. I'm not going back and editing 4 sprite sheets and like 16 gani files just to add 2 colours that only 13 people will get to use anyway

This isn't really related to this topic but the principle of people never being satisfied with what they get given, when previously they had nothing at all is the reason why I have such a negative view on gun skins because this is a never ending thing I always have to put up with

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    They aren't staff those are players who won the gold/christmas themed butterfly knife from presents. Purple and cyan don't exist in the game, they were only added to the sign so that I could make it a full circle. They only exist on the file of that display sign and as two sprites.

Butterfly knife is the only melee in the game with changeable skins, the fact that it even has that addition, and the fact that the skins were added after release when it didn't even need to be kind of means you should be satisfied enough with what you have. I'm not going back and editing 4 sprite sheets and like 16 gani files just to add 2 colours that only 13 people will get to use anyway

This isn't really related to this topic but the principle of people never being satisfied with what they get given, when previously they had nothing at all is the reason why I have such a negative view on gun skins because this is a never ending thing I always have to put up with
    Never thought of it that way.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

More skins for a item which is owned by 1%. Is overkill. Be happy with what you are given. Butterfly knife didn't even have skins back when it was released. And it got some now so that's an act of generosity. Asking for more is greedy. There's already a good variety of skins available for the 1% owned butterfly knife.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Its ok just chillax

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Get the 10k mpx melee , it has skins and does tricks

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Get the 10k mpx melee , it has skins and does tricks
    It's called the karambit
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com