Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unreleased Butterfly Knife Color Skins

Machete Unreleased Butterfly Knife Color Skins

I want the Cyan Blue and Magenta Purple released Sènor Blitzsam. Your fancy signs are false advertisement. I'm tryna embrace the colors but PURPLE AND CYAN seem to be missing my guy. Please and thank you.

Really

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

How is it false advertising when anyone at anytime is able to enter the skin room and see what skins are available

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    How is it false advertising when anyone at anytime is able to enter the skin room and see what skins are available
    It's like a store having a pretty pink shirt on a display poster outside, the pretty pink shirt is what draws you into the store, then you realize that said shirt only comes in blue and purple! I would be soooo mad

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    I want the Cyan Blue and Magenta Purple released Sènor Blitzsam. Your fancy signs are false advertisement. I'm tryna embrace the colors but PURPLE AND CYAN seem to be missing my guy. Please and thank you.
    Your last tag seems very interesting

oooo didn't even notice this.

I thought they was a cyan butterfly knife

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    It's like a store having a pretty pink shirt on a display poster outside, the pretty pink shirt is what draws you into the store, then you realize that said shirt only comes in blue and purple! I would be soooo mad
    Except when you realise that it means you don't have to buy it. You don't walk into a store seeing a pink shirt, go in find out it doesn't have it. Buy the blue and purple shirt instead and expect to be able to get the pink one aswell

Except when you realise that it means you don't have to buy it. You don't walk into a store seeing a pink shirt, go in find out it doesn't have it. Buy the blue and purple shirt instead and expect to be able to get the pink one aswell
    Release them or else Im gonna spank u

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    But maybe u assume that it's backordred or something but you still think that the blue or purple shirt will do in the meantime.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 09-14-2017 at 11:31 PM.

I wanted PINK!!!!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk