Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Add useful vip things.

They used to have some what great stuff for VIP back then. Such as Tzek,Nail gun,VIP Vacuum,Cars,Broom Sticks,bicycle, & that gun which shoots chem bullets idk it's name, but it's pretty cool and well optimized to be a VIP Gun. Perhaps be more creative and punctual with VIP releases. As it's already clarified by everyone that nobody wants morphs. Except Margadosh wants more instruments like Xylophone so he can start to collect musical instruments.
    Last edited by Vertuu; 09-15-2017 at 01:04 AM.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

VIP items are usualy fun items not sure what you mean by useful vip item realy its up to you if its useful or not some people that collect trash will like nice trash pick obviously its not going to be any op trash pick after all vip items are just fun items like i said also thats not click bait you can see 2 morphs that collect mushrooms to show you they are able to collect mushrooms they are bigger than the era mushrooms so i dont know how you miss it

- - - Updated - - -

also not sure whats the big deal with the morphs there was only one recently haha

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    VIP items are usualy fun items not sure what you mean by useful vip item realy its up to you if its useful or not some people that collect trash will like nice trash pick obviously its not going to be any op trash pick after all vip items are just fun items like i said also thats not click bait you can see 2 morphs that collect mushrooms to show you they are able to collect mushrooms they are bigger than the era mushrooms so i dont know how you miss it

- - - Updated - - -

also not sure whats the big deal with the morphs there was only one recently haha
    "Op trash pick" part. There were OP trash picks in the past VIPs. As I mentioned VIP Vacuum & Claw tp. They were a lot better than any normal tp you could get. Well at picking trash ofc, they were fast at picking trash I assume? Correct me if I'm wrong. & I'm not referring "OP" to their damage or any special effects used for killing.

Spoiler

Morphs shouldn't be considered as a VIP in the first place.

There was also guns deals 7 dmg like tezek and plasma gun not 100% sure about names

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just want items that are going to be valuable over time

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Lmao.. Do you think our Graphics Staff are very skilled at graphics?
    Yeah we've got good graphics artists
    Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Except Margadosh wants more instruments like Xylophone so he can start to collect musical instruments.
    True, I want fun items.

I think our artists are great as well!!

The vip items has been nothing but melee and trash picks and of course the wonderful mushroom morph, lol. I honestly don't see the issue, If you want guns there's plenty of gun shops and variety of options to choose from. Like someone said earlier, The items are only useful if you make them useful. Don't really know what more you expect but at least be grateful lol.
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Give us freedom lol. Player made VIP items! whichever item is more liked by the community gets to be the VIP item. Like what they did with Default Rifle skins. Have a contest, players are allowed to make their own original VIP item. (Of course it will be a novelty item nothing OP) The one which is considered the most "useful" or cool gets to be the VIP item of xyz month. This should be a very 3 to 6 months thing.

Spoiler