Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Add useful vip things.

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Give us freedom lol. Player made VIP items! whichever item is more liked by the community gets to be the VIP item. Like what they did with Default Rifle skins. Have a contest, players are allowed to make their own original VIP item. (Of course it will be a novelty item nothing OP) The one which is considered the most "useful" or cool gets to be the VIP item of xyz month. This should be a very 3 to 6 months thing.
    Amazing idea. YUSSSSSS

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Give us freedom lol. Player made VIP items! whichever item is more liked by the community gets to be the VIP item. Like what they did with Default Rifle skins. Have a contest, players are allowed to make their own original VIP item. (Of course it will be a novelty item nothing OP) The one which is considered the most "useful" or cool gets to be the VIP item of xyz month. This should be a very 3 to 6 months thing.
    That comment deserves its own thread. Please make a thread for player made VIP.

i remember razface making whole VIP items with gani and everything and he got it in game and he was player i dont think players should vote for the items tho maybe staff will check the graphics the idea of the items and such that this one player submit

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i remember razface making whole VIP items with gani and everything and he got it in game and he was player i dont think players should vote for the items tho maybe staff will check the graphics the idea of the items and such that this one player submit
    ^^^^^^^^^ It was a decent VIP item.

That's a really nice idea. Make a thread with that title I hope admins can let us do that.

Players making VIP items? Whoa that would be rad!

Quote Originally Posted by Soma View Post
    Players making VIP items? Whoa that would be rad!
    Totally

YESS. I only find very few items useful such as the occasional gun etc. Although, the musical instruments are cuteeee.

Totally agree, except one thing,Theyre kinda lazy with innovation.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Make another guitar so I can make a YouTube video for it. I'd come back one day just to make the video I've been wanting to make.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!