Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Camping cheap shots

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    I not once mentioned the explosive or the word op. Lmao when is this thread gonna die

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Read the second last post you did again.

Just run away when your against a chem user if it's that serious

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Read the second last post you did again.

Just run away when your against a chem user if it's that serious
    Nope, that wasn't me, I don't use the word op, and I was thinking speed and dmg , not explosive.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Nope, that wasn't me, I don't use the word op, and I was thinking speed and dmg , not explosive.

Well the speed and the dmg is forgiveable. It's 200 ec and only 100-200 has it.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Well the speed and the dmg is forgiveable. It's 200 ec and only 100-200 has it.
    I changed my mind anyway, bc it was earned after all.

Might as well put a explosive mask to prevent this
    I''ve believe Bitzsam mentioned couple months back that they were working on it but it hasn''t come to fruition yet due to snk''s absence because they needed snk''s scripting skills to complete it.
    Hows that plan coming along Sam?
    Any hope of seeing chem back in base or is it gonna stay perma banned forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I''ve believe Bitzsam mentioned couple months back that they were working on it but it hasn''t come to fruition yet due to snk''s absence because they needed snk''s scripting skills to complete it.
    Hows that plan coming along Sam?
    Any hope of seeing chem back in base or is it gonna stay perma banned forever?
    Explosive mask is still a potential but chem being unbanned again I don't see happening

honestly i dont like the idea of explosive mask dont make allot of sense and can totally make some weapons very weak maybe if it will be very rare or something

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    honestly i dont like the idea of explosive mask dont make allot of sense and can totally make some weapons very weak maybe if it will be very rare or something
    Yes but if they use the explosive mask it means they won't be protected from gas bombs anymore because they wouldn't be able to wear a gasmask at the same time.

It's a trade off you have to choose, protect from explosive guns or protect from gas launcher and gas bombs

didnt think about that it can use against them pretty good actually when i think about it now you are right

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    Ya, it don't make sense