Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping cheap shots

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Oh my god when will people just shut up about the chem? It's really getting annoying. You should be happy that it got removed from basing and spar. Deal with it.
    ^^^^^^ Like seriously

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Chem was nerfed pretty badly. Leave the poor gun alone
    What? When was it nerfed and how?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Chem was nerfed pretty badly. Leave the poor gun alone
    Never, the chem gun is unfair and can be used abusively

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Leave my chem alone!!!11. It's already been though a lot of banned. Have mercy!1!1
    Never, fight fair or don't fight at all!!!

They only people who'd miss the chem is the people who have them. Often times they target people who cant fight back. Cowards use guns like that

very wrong people work realy hard to get it and they deserve to use it and have more powerful gun than you it is fair because you can do the same thing and work hard to get your own chem anyways pk people who cant fight back basicly pk noobs is fast way to get allot of kills and the one who try to kill those noobs might try to get a pk reward or something so its very normal

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    very wrong people work realy hard to get it and they deserve to use it and have more powerful gun than you it is fair because you can do the same thing and work hard to get your own chem anyways pk people who cant fight back basicly pk noobs is fast way to get allot of kills and the one who try to kill those noobs might try to get a pk reward or something so its very normal
    Im disabled, I cant work hard for anything. Lmao, NEVER!!! And ya, you can fight back but it wont be a fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Im disabled, I cant work hard for anything. Lmao, NEVER!!! And ya, you can fight back but it wont be a fair fight.

I think u can move ur thumbs

well its just playing ctf allot and getting Ec eveyone can do it it just takes time and if you cant its not unfair its only your problem (not to offend you or anything) but it is fair if you call it unfair it basicly like every gun is unfair because there are allot of different guns and allot of them are better than others but this is how iera is

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I think u can move ur thumbs
    Ok ok, geez guys. It' not even the chem gun I dont like. It's all the guns you can drain peoples health with before they even get up. And it's the personalities of the people who do that.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Ok ok, geez guys. It' not even the chem gun I dont like. It's all the guns you can drain peoples health with before they even get up. And it's the personalities of the people who do that.

I'd like to see EU PRs, SPR and PRA get removed since I dont like Mikel and Junz