Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping cheap shots

well welcome to era lol

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    well welcome to era lol
    Honestly, Roblox is x15,000 worse.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I'd like to see EU PRs, SPR and PRA get removed since I dont like Mikel and Junz
    But no ones perfect and why hold anything not serious against them.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    But no ones perfect and why hold anything not serious against them.

???????????????????????

Chem was never nerfed permanently. Instead it received a buff in stats after being banned from basing. Don't make chem related threads :c it hurts to see people still begging to nerf it or ban from certain more areas . Live with it people, if you can't afford chem don't hate people who have earned it.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Chem was never nerfed permanently. Instead it received a buff in stats after being banned from basing. Don't make chem related threads :c it hurts to see people still begging to nerf it or ban from certain more areas . Live with it people, if you can't afford chem don't hate people who have earned it.
    Earned or not, its how its used. Have you not been reading.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Earned or not, its how its used. Have you not been reading.

How badly can you use it? now that it's banned from every OP category it could be used in.. if it's too op to even street pk with now. As I've said in the past just make chem a furniture to display at your house. Or just remove from game give the people who own it a refund. Both of these things will not happen. Nor will chem be removed from it's only left purpose of street pk.

Waste of time discussing on this matter. No changes will happen. And you can't possibly complain about a gun being abusive in Street PK.

[

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    How badly can you use it? now that it's banned from every OP category it could be used in.. if it's too op to even street pk with now. As I've said in the past just make chem a furniture to display at your house. Or just remove from game give the people who own it a refund. Both of these things will not happen. Nor will chem be removed from it's only left purpose of street pk.

Waste of time discussing on this matter. No changes will happen. And you can't possibly complain about a gun being abusive in Street PK.

[
    I can complain if its camping or draining your health while your still getting up

This is too negative a topic, stop posting. I was wrong about it, I just believe in fair fights.

Banned
    Chemical Gun is a very powerful gun. Although it has been nerfed, it is still good. Like JungleJimmy said, it has been removed from spar and from basing, therefore, I don't think people should still complain about it. It can only be used to pk.