Thread: Childhood friend [Love Story] [Might be a Light Novel tbh]

Post Childhood friend [Love Story] [Might be a Light Novel tbh]

[LEFT]What is love? I often ignore these topics but now Im curious,ever since our last talk with Amylia (Bff).

You see,Im a very normal girl,perhaps too normal.People often finds me boring to talk to since I have no interest or good topics to talk with,I have very few friends but I treasure them the most.One of them is of course is Amylia,or Amy for short.The other is my childhood friend named Adam.

My name is Alyssa,Currently on my ??? Grade.Of course they are other friends but I want to keep this short.

Recently,I've been avoiding Adam for no reason.Sometimes I hid myself from him,He's very kind and talks to me alot.He have a very innocent smile and a good will in his heart,He's been popular ever since middle school.I remembered this talk when we were walking home together:

"Why do you hang out with me and why do you go home to me?" Asked me.

"What do you mean? We always do this stuff ever since we're kids." Adam replied.

"Well you're really popular in school,why waste time with me if you have other people?" Asked me again in curiosity.

"You idiot,you're very special to me.You think just because Im a bit social with other people you think I don't care about you anymore? Adam answered with a slightly higher voice.

[LEFT]Maybe he treasures me more then I do to him,I've been busy with studying lately and keep avoiding adam.Maybe he thinks I hate him now? I hope he dosen't.

There's this one other girl who always hang around with adam.Her name is Orianna,they always looked natural together.They're both seemed really happy whenever they're together.Maybe Im the one who thinks like that?

"What are you thinking astronut? Why are you 'spacing' out,It's still morning.Heh puns" Asked an unknown voice.

"Oh,it's you Jake.Nothing really,I was just thinking about something" I replied with a suprised voice.

Jake quickly grabbed his chair and sits beside me.

"Talk to me,you know I always keep secrets.You seemed like you need someone to talk with about something.Come on' Im waiting here" Said Jake trying to know what I was thinking

"Well I was just thinking about how Orianna and Adam looked very natural together,Maybe they were meant with eachother" I replied.Wait why did I said that,this isn't like me.

"Hmm,since when do you talk about people.This isn't like yo- Wait are you jealous?" Said Jake with a VERY smug face.

"What! No,I was just thinking about how they look really good together!" Replied me embarassingly.

Jake grabbed me by the shoulder.
    "Psh,we both know you like adam.Atleast that's what your face says.I know your not very good with you're emotions,but how about you confess to him already" replied jake trying to give me advice.

"What do you mean? C-Confess? No I can't do that,I have no idea what Im supposed to do.I mean orianna is very good looking.Also she got a very femine figure." Said me trying to hide my embarassment

"Well you are right even school uniforms can't hide those hotness.She's rockin' It" Replied Jake while Imagining Orianna in his mind.

"That's why I told you I have no chance against someone like that.Even Adam is out of my league he's very sporty and have a good heart" I said.

"Guys,it's time to head to the gym.It's PE time.Wait what are you guys doing?" Said Orianna from behind me.

"Ah,We were talking about how Alyssa here lov-"

I quickly covered Jake's mouth.
    "We were talking about how I love Sports and am looking forward to it" Replied me while trying to hide my anger towards jake.

"I thought you hated sport? Well whatever,you guys better be quick or else you'll be late"Said Orianna while leaving the classroom.

"Keeping secrets my ***,You Lier"Said me.

"Ahhaha,I kinda slip my words there I thought it was someone else."Said Jake while scratching the back of his head.

"Amy headed to the gym awhile ago,These days she looked busy" Replied me.

I kept thinking about my talk with Jake.Confess? Why would I do such a thing.I can't think of anything else but adam.I tried keeping myself busy because of that.

It was time to head to home,I was heading towards the main gate.Then suddenly,Amy comes toward me with full speed,grabbed my hands and we went straight towards the park near school.

"Wait!why did you just suddenly grabbed me and why are we at the park" Said me while trying to catch some air because of the sudden 'Marathon'.

Amy looked at me with a serious face
    "Look here Ally.I've got something VERY important to talk to you with."

"Well,what is it? You looked very serious.Is that important?" I asked with many unaswered questions.

"You know how i've been busy lately right? Well,I was trying get information about that rumors.You know the one that Orianna will make a confession to someone." Said Amy while looking at me in the eyes

"Oh yea,what about it? It's only rumors.It's not true" I replied

"Well it's true,I've been stalking her lately.Gathering informations and such,I've got the full info now.She's gonna confess to Adam behind the school building at 3:25 PM." Said Amy.

"Oh,I see.Can't believe you did all that for me,well I did have the feeling that Orianna will confess to Adam.What do you want me to do?I can't stop them." I said with a depressed voice.

"HELLO? Earth to Ally,What are you saying? You're just gonna LET Orianna steal Adam for you? Look,We've discussed about this alot lately.You said whenever you're with Adam your chest started to hurts and you get really shy.That's love my friend.What I want you to do is go there and confess to him right now."Said Amy with worries.

"Well I can't,I don't have enough courage to do that sort of thing.You know that.." Replied me with yet still,sad voice.

"You know love is like a disease,when you're infected.You must cure it.I don't want to see you get sad or cry after this.Not like what happened to me,I don't want anyone else to feel that way.I love Jake but he likes you but You likes Adam.Heh,Poor Jake."Said Amy while trying to forgets about things from the past.

"You're right,Hey Amy.Can you give me a push?"

"As much pushes as you want" Smiled Amy.

Amy pushed me,pushed me hard.I sprints as fast as I can to the school.It's 3:23 Pm Orianna might still haven't confessed yet,Well.Atleast that's what I hoped.

I ran and ran towards behind of the school.I see a guy standing there alone while looking at the ground."Must be Adam" I said.Hoping that Im still early.

"Oh hey,what are you doing here?And how did you ran that fast towards here?" Said Adam with a sad voice? I didn't know his voice and reaction dosen't match.

"I heard Orianna was gonna confessed to you" Said me while looking at the ground trying to find words to say.

Adam smiled and looked at me.
    "She already did,She gone home bynow.I rejected her if you're curious.

"But why? I thought you and Orianna were meant for each other." Said me,I was a bit relieved.But being relieved is bad at this situation.

"Hehe,you idiot.I was a teeny tiny bit sad that you didn't asked me why I was busy.I was working for money,there was a new amusement park at next town.The ticket is really expesive tho,but I think it will be worth it.I bought a pair of tickets.For you and me."Said Adam while showing his tickets to me.

"But why?You could of gone with orianna,or maybe with your family mem-"

"Because I love you Alyssa,ever since we were middle school I've always liked you.You're smart,I like how you always cared about animals and how you always helps people out.I fell in love with you ever since that first day we met when you took care of my lost cat.What Im trying to say is.Please go out with me I love you with all of my heart.I hope you feel the same." Adam bowed to me while trying to give me the ticket.

Tears started to drop down from my cheeks,I haven't cried in a long time.I was really happy at the time too.

"Of course Adam.I thought you'll never ask.I too fell in love with you ever since we were kids."Replied me while trying to wipe away my tears.

And after that we started dating.Jake confessed to amy and they too started dating after that.I've changed since then.

"Woahh!!! That's a very good story mom! I think im ready for tommorow.I learned alot thanks to you."

"Well,ask me anything else if you wanted.There's still stuff that I have to do.Tell me what happens tommorow 'kay?"
    Smell that? I smell toxicity far away from the other subreddits.

hot ) pretty decent, sent it to the newspaper team.
    Add me on Era - Clooft

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishLad View Post
    Did u just steal his story and admitted it

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishLad View Post
    Why would you steal his story? >=(

Quote Originally Posted by Soma View Post
    Why would you steal his story? >=(
    Just notified to newspaper team he didn't make it