Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Player Made VIP

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    To make gani's you'd just have to create the object your making, look a bit gani-ish.. Lmao idk how to properly say it. Like the ice cream Wrex made for the summer shop. A whole ice cream bar, then make it look like someone bit into it and just the Popsicle stick. Or even the teddy bear hug having a simple bear, then adding the heart next to the bear to make it looks like you love hugging the bear. The hula hoop gani that's given to winners in Pj's Playground is just a simple one object hula hoop and to make it a gani they'd just make the hula hoop twirl around your graal character. Gani admins will make them animated into era. I'm just guessing tbh....Haha...I probably made no sense in this.. xD
    Well said

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To make gani's you'd just have to create the object your making, look a bit gani-ish.. Lmao idk how to properly say it. Like the ice cream Wrex made for the summer shop. A whole ice cream bar, then make it look like someone bit into it and just the Popsicle stick. Or even the teddy bear hug having a simple bear, then adding the heart next to the bear to make it looks like you love hugging the bear. The hula hoop gani that's given to winners in Pj's Playground is just a simple one object hula hoop and to make it a gani they'd just make the hula hoop twirl around your graal character. Gani admins will make them animated into era. I'm just guessing tbh....Haha...I probably made no sense in this.. xD
    RIP my brain

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    When the players make it. They won't think about the themes of era
    Era is a mafia game. Ion guns, a healing staff, a Chem, etc definitely relate to era.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I'm lost. please take me back

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    I'm lost. please take me back
    What I mean is if you create images of actions. Example is the teddy bear hug you'd have to create two images one with just the bear itself and the bear with a heart to represent you love hugging the bear. Screenshot 2017-09-18 at 7.36.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-09-18 at 7.36.52 PM.png

Another example is the Doll dance. For the doll dance it's a simple one image gani where you would just create one imagine to make seem like a "dance". The gani makes it look like you're circling the doll around in front of your character creating a dance. Screenshot 2017-09-18 at 7.38.58 PM.png

Gani admins will be making them into animations and add them into the game (:

I'm not so sure if admins DO, do the animations for you but previous threads an admin (Forgot who smh) said they would do the animations for you. You'd just only need to create the imagines and describe on how it should turn out be??....
    ~blub~

What I mean is if you create images of actions. Example is the teddy bear hug you'd have to create two images one with just the bear itself and the bear with a heart to represent you love hugging the bear. Screenshot 2017-09-18 at 7.36.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-09-18 at 7.36.52 PM.png

Another example is the Doll dance. For the doll dance it's a simple one image gani where you would just create one imagine to make seem like a "dance". The gani makes it look like you're circling the doll around in front of your character creating a dance. Screenshot 2017-09-18 at 7.38.58 PM.png

I'm not so sure if admins DO, do the animations for you but previous threads an admin (Forgot who smh) said they would do the animations for you. You'd just only need to create the imagines and describe on how it should turn out be??....
    Ik gani would make the car go in different angles. But what about the videogame?

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Ik gani would make the car go in different angles. But what about the videogame?

I'm a bit confused?...... ):
    ~blub~

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Era is a mafia game. Ion guns, a healing staff, a Chem, etc definitely relate to era.
    Yeah and countryside isn't close enough to the theme?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

admins don't help you if you want to make VIP in-game.. If you want to add your works in game then Gani it..

take a look of this
    https://www.era-go.com/vb5/forum/dev...x-gani-s-video
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    admins don't help you if you want to make VIP in-game.. If you want to add your works in game then Gani it..

take a look of this
    https://www.era-go.com/vb5/forum/dev...x-gani-s-video
    Rip.. lmao I never knew for sure anyway. It was just a guess
    ~blub~