Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Player Made VIP

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    What I mean is if you create images of actions. Example is the teddy bear hug you'd have to create two images one with just the bear itself and the bear with a heart to represent you love hugging the bear. Attachment 31673Attachment 31674

Another example is the Doll dance. For the doll dance it's a simple one image gani where you would just create one imagine to make seem like a "dance". The gani makes it look like you're circling the doll around in front of your character creating a dance. Attachment 31675

Gani admins will be making them into animations and add them into the game (:

I'm not so sure if admins DO, do the animations for you but previous threads an admin (Forgot who smh) said they would do the animations for you. You'd just only need to create the imagines and describe on how it should turn out be??....
    I don't think you understand how gani works.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I don't think you understand how gani works.
    That's the reason why I said it was a guess Lmao

My guesses were prettttttttttttttttttttty useless lmao. WhOoPs. Ignore all my posts (;
    ~blub~

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    That's the reason why I said it was a guess Lmao

My guesses were prettttttttttttttttttttty useless lmao. WhOoPs. Ignore all my posts (;
    Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

o thx haha
    I don't want to do gani :c