Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Arte Update

Arte Update

So arte was just updated with "Royalty" by XR and Susi, while some of the hats do look nice the gas masks are obviously edits of pre-existing hats. Arte rules specifically state that all work must be original, yet these guys got away with 6 edits of the iFreeze10k gang hat and 7 recolors of the Guerilla gang hat. These are 11 masks that the "artists" have clearly stolen , yet you're not even supposed to have a single edit in an arte shop. That leaves 3 gas masks and I honestly don't know if those are edits but considering we know 11/14 are , it wouldn't be bizarre to assume those could be edits as well. I don't think it's fair considering both gangs had to base for THOUSANDS of hours to obtain said gang hats, only for recolors to be placed in a shop.

Oh no wonder I saw people complaining in the shop :0

Arte Update

Most of the hats looked like 50k spar wins and also ifreeze gang edits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Considering the hats were approved by HW herself, I wouldn't complain. No hat can 100% be different from another, it's just the style and how a gas mask works, if you don't like my work then you don't need to complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why are you upset about edits, when the ifreeze 2 10k hat is an edit of an old hide and seek hat, just RECOLOURED.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Considering the hats were approved by HW herself, I wouldn't complain. No hat can 100% be different from another, it's just the style and how a gas mask works, if you don't like my work then you don't need to complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why are you upset about edits, when the ifreeze 2 10k hat is an edit of an old hide and seek hat, just RECOLOURED.

Nobody cares if homeless witch accepted them.. considering she wasn't around and knows nothing about gangs and their rewards. She probably doesn't know the difference between a cactus sword and a nobe staff

You also just tried to defend yourself from the accusation while basically admitting to it at the same time. Incredible

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see the hat that you claim we recoloured lmao, regardless gang hats CAN be edits, arte hats CANNOT be edits.

Most of the hats are pretty good though.

The gas masks do look like the 50k spar win hat

- - - Updated - - -

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

i get him tho not saying its wrong if HW allow the hats i would not blaim you but he also got a point so i get his reason to complain about the edits when edits are not accepted
    anyways hats can be allot different from other hats i would not say its how gas masks work because its your decision to make it edit it or what ever you want
    again not blaiming you or anything if HW allow it its all ok

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Nobody cares if homeless witch accepted them.. considering she wasn't around and knows nothing about gangs and their rewards. She probably doesn't know the difference between a cactus sword and a nobe staff

You also just tried to defend yourself from the accusation while basically admitting to it at the same time. Incredible
    If you want to prove your point, make a gas mask that doesn't have ANY similarities to ANY hat.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Gas masks are already so overdone. But it takes a real artist to make something new... my shop has very original hats coming. Not this recolour edit BS that they're getting praised with from using other people's work.