Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Arte Update

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Gas masks are already so overdone. But it takes a real artist to make something new... my shop has very original hats coming. Not this recolour edit BS that they're getting praised with from using other people's work.
    Ok, so 1 hat has 1 part similar to another? That totally means it's a copied hat
    yo

Gas masks are already so overdone. But it takes a real artist to make something new... my shop has very original hats coming. Not this recolour edit BS that they're getting praised with from using other people's work.

XR's hat shop did have some originality. For me it's just the gas masks

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Ok, so 1 hat has 1 part similar to another? That totally means it's a copied hat

Yes.. yes it does

When a particular piece of the hat, has the same pixel by pixel design, same colour, shade and exact pixel placement... yes

1 hat? Dude you recolored that hat 6 times it's 6 hats not just one, not to mentioned that you failed to address that you have SEVEN edits of Guerillas gang hat in your gas mask shop as well. So that leaves you with only 3 gas masks that haven't been proven to be edits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i get him tho not saying its wrong if HW allow the hats i would not blaim you but he also got a point so i get his reason to complain about the edits when edits are not accepted
    anyways hats can be allot different from other hats i would not say its how gas masks work because its your decision to make it edit it or what ever you want
    again not blaiming you or anything if HW allow it its all ok
    My main issue is he edited hats that gangs had to base for, thousands of hours gone to the drain because of those edited masks.

No more excuses, it's like denying stealing something from a store meanwhile you're holding the item in your hand. You're just a dirtbag and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    1 hat? Dude you recolored that hat 6 times it's 6 hats not just one, not to mentioned that you failed to address that you have SEVEN edits of Guerillas gang hat in your gas mask shop as well. So that leaves you with only 3 gas masks that haven't been proven to be edits.

- - - Updated - - -

My main issue is he edited hats that gangs had to base for, thousands of hours gone to the drain because of those edited masks.
    if you are right and it is an edit if a gang hat i dont think its ok too but it depends on how similar the hats are

No more excuses, it's like denying stealing something from a store meanwhile you're holding the item in your hand. You're just a dirtbag and nothing else.
    Your logic makes 0 sense, I'm not going to argue.

/closethread, it's turned into a fight

- - - Updated - - -

if you are right and it is an edit if a gang hat i dont think its ok too but it depends on how similar the hats are
    They're not similar at all, you can take a look
    yo

You can't say that I don't make sense when your sentences are literally 3rd world broken English
    Is your only goal on here to start something? If you have such a big issue then you can talk to the MANAGER herself. Send pictures here of an exact comparison, I'd love to see it
    yo

Gang hat or not, edits aren't allowed

- - - Updated - - -

Your logic makes 0 sense, I'm not going to argue.

/closethread, it's turned into a fight

- - - Updated - - -

They're not similar at all, you can take a look
    You claim they're not similar at all but you literally just said that one part is the same and that it's hard to make a gas mask that's 100% original. Clear contradictiction here and again you're failing to acknowledge the 7 edits of guerillas gang hat which are literally just recolored.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Gang hat or not, edits aren't allowed

- - - Updated - - -

You claim they're not similar at all but you literally just said that one part is the same and that it's hard to make a gas mask that's 100% original. Clear contradictiction here and again you're failing to acknowledge the 7 edits of guerillas gang hat which are literally just recolored.
    I never said anything, stop derailing and spreading false lies. Wouldn't be accepted if it was an edit
    /closethread
    yo