Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Arte Update

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    The Royalty Shop, made by XR and Susi is a great shop! I really like it. I don't understand why people complain about it. There are lots of gas masks and other hats in other shops that have been edited. I am looking forward to getting a gas mask. Congratulations to both of you for making such a great shop!
    No offense but Are you blind!? In Arte rules it's said (Must be original) i ask George if we can submit Edited hats.. And he said "No" and i don't think in other shop are edited..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    She probably doesn't know the difference between a cactus sword and a nobe staff.
    Some of the staff have already adapted her line of argument which she's infamous for.
    No wonder, honestly... at the end of the day she's always right, "coz [she is] Manager".

That said, I'm 100% with Knuckles on this one.
    There's no reason to sell reward hat knock-offs in a shop. Disrespectful to the ones who worked their way up and earned them.

no need to bring this drama again

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Wth it better look nice cuz I didn't pay 5k for nothing
    He have no authority to make an edit once the hats is out it can't be edited unless he get fired or they deal with this situation which is giving people their money back and taking all the hats away arte rules says that u cant do an edit after releasing the shop beside that we people bought the hat coz how it looked like and the design - color - every single dot and pixel in it ,,its not a gun that can be nerfed and buffed there is big difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    no need to bring this drama again
    I'm sorry?

I'm not "bringing" any sort of drama. Only facts.
    If only you knew what you are talking about, I could take you a bit more seriously.

However... that's not the case.
    I suggest we stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Is your only goal on here to start something? If you have such a big issue then you can talk to the MANAGER herself. Send pictures here of an exact comparison, I'd love to see it
    My goal is to make sure the staff knows that you broke the rules which specifically affects me and my gang because it was our gang hat and knuckles gas mask design. That should have been clear by now, stop saying irrelevant things

"Some of the staff have already adapted her line of argument which she's infamous for.
    No wonder, honestly... at the end of the day she's always right, "coz [she is] Manager". "
    not very related to the thread would just get other people to comment more about HW management and all this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    "Some of the staff have already adapted her line of argument which she's infamous for.
    No wonder, honestly... at the end of the day she's always right, "coz [she is] Manager". "
    not very related to the thread would just get other people to comment more about HW management and all this stuff
    It's related because XR brought up that HW is the one who cleared them for release.

Also @XR thank you for dealing with the problem

Arte Update

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Gas masks are already so overdone. But it takes a real artist to make something new... my shop has very original hats coming. Not this recolour edit BS that they're getting praised with from using other people's work.
    Amen, tell them harry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Seems like arte now is going to be all about editing hats I thought it was a place where gfx artists make out their new hats etc not editing it i mean from what i saw in the new shop is horrible 90% of the hat is taken and just 10% is new we can see exterior hat but its just recolored to black-and has a wireless thing on i mean thats only 10% addition where is the art or skills in that

For example thats flushy hat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lmaooo amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss