Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Arte Update

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    No hat can 100% be different from another, it's just the style and how a gas mask works, if you don't like my work then you don't need to complain.
    I'm not spreading lies you said a hat can't be 100% different right here

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so 1 hat has 1 part similar to another? That totally means it's a copied hat
    And you say there is a part to the hat that's similar, which is incorrect as it's exactly the same

And for the 3rd time, you're avoiding the issue of guerillas recoloured gang hat.

@XR

I mean, it is very well stated that edits are not allowed. I understand your frustration with gas masks being hard to create from scratch and look original, specially in a game where masks are very well used.

Although, I think the frustration from everyone comes with the fact that edits were not allowed in the first place. In fact, people were supposed to be banned if the hats were plagiarized as they want everything to be original.

Having a similar shape one thing, but just editing the gas mask is another. You basically said that you did indeed edit them just because you couldn't come up with new ideas for gas masks (Or maybe it is your wording? I don't know, but still it is very understandable).

I feel like many artists find this frustrating as they probably did their best to think of new ideas to avoid getting banned from contests and such, and to see this happen throws that effort out of the window.

But then again, I don't know. After all it was approved by admins.

Arte Update

Seems like arte now is going to be all about editing hats I thought it was a place where gfx artists make out their new hats etc not editing it i mean from what i saw in the new shop is horrible 90% of the hat is taken and just 10% is new we can see exterior hat but its just recolored to black-and has a wireless thing on i mean thats only 10% addition where is the art or skills in that

For example thats flushy hat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ima change the certain parts on the hats, since you guys are upset. It'll be fixed tomorrow, so don't worry. My bad for accidently making it look similar, I had no intention
    Last edited by XR; 09-17-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Ima change the certain parts on the hats, since you guys are upset.
    As i heard once u upload the hat in arte shop rules says u cant change

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    As i heard once u upload the hat in arte shop rules says u cant change

And that hat has absolutely 0 resemblance to the Flushy hat

Arte Update

And that hat has absolutely 0 resemblance to the Flushy hat
    Its just has different colored and uncolored spots beside right filter is smaller the rest same shape same everything

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Ima change the certain parts on the hats, since you guys are upset. It'll be fixed tomorrow, so don't worry. My bad for accidently making it look similar, I had no intention
    Wth it better look nice cuz I didn't pay 5k for nothing

Banned
    The Royalty Shop, made by XR and Susi is a great shop! I really like it. I don't understand why people complain about it. There are lots of gas masks and other hats in other shops that have been edited. I am looking forward to getting a gas mask. Congratulations to both of you for making such a great shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    You can't say that I don't make sense when your sentences are literally 3rd world broken English
    That's offensive to people from third world countries (including me). In addition to that if most people will complain about extra content (edited or not) then no one deserves the arte shop, might aswell close it back again.

Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don’t bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. Jean-Luc Godard said: “It’s not where you take things from - it’s where you take them to."
    So no one should complain of something non original as nothing you've ever done is original, it can always be taken from something or somewhere.

As much as we want diversity in the content of the game doesnt mean we say "No" similar but different things to be added.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA