Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ifiling: Illegal or legal?

People spend hours making customs only to be stolen in few minutes by someone else. Why can't devs solve this problem? It's about time the client needed a major update.
    Last edited by Anjum9694; 09-20-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Even you can do ifile without ifile app by go to directory of graal era cache is downloaded automally
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXEP6lnR1pfRXV4amZDMnI2Z2s/view?usp=drivesdk
    Donwload
    My App
    ~Era-go forum viewer
    ~Public Chatting
    ~Private Chatting
    Try it now : Graal Comunity.apk https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwX...w?usp=drivesdk

Banned
    It's only illegal if the image has a copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    It's only illegal if the image has a copyright.
    That is the tricky part

Everyone who fundamentally creates a head from scratch has the absolute copyright for it, and can ultimately decide what is going to happen to it

It has been controverse ever since, that, when you upload something onto the GraalOnline Servers, they are allowed to decide what is going to happen to it, and deleting it may be refered to as server destruction under certain circumstances.

At the same time, it is illegal to upload copyrighted things, so it is somewhat contradicting to the above paragraph.

So in absolute legal terms, nobody is at all allowed to alter or use your intellectual property without written permission.
    You can refer to this right if you are really serious.
    Although not really neccessary, if you truly insist to the respective department responsible for such matters, it will probably (and hopefully) be solved with goodwill.

If that is not the case, you can directly yourself or via attourney send a WIPO/DMCA NaTD (Notice and Take-Down) to the respective owners.
    If the owners do not reply, you can go to the host of the Servers, the App Store & Google Play Store

Making sure that youre absolutely rightful is recommended, as costs for court could fall back on you if it ever gets to such an instance.

Also note, that you must absolutely have proof of ownership [written permission of the creator who made it for you (if you dare faking this, it will mean a huge lot more trouble to you)]

On the other side, GraalOnline legitimately reserves its rights to restrict access for everyone in any form for whatever reason they please, so a fight/war is not really suggested (regardless of how much money you might have spent on the game).

It is stated in the upload rules:

- Respect copyrights and only upload graphics that you have made yourself or that you are authorized to use. Any concepts that are taken from television shows, video games or any other forms of media will not be accepted. It is therefore encouraged that you design original ideas for your graphics to avoid any issues that may arise.
    SO very technically speaking, not even edits would be allowed, regardless of what I have written above.

OT:

I don't mind ifiling as long as nobody uploads stuff already existing (unless its a default head from graalonline itself).
    There is no checksum validation process for the upload system (yet) I think, or any other intelligent function that would see that stuff :/

And on a side note, if you see someone having my head(s) as custom (even if only edited the colors), please let me know 8)...always looking for some fun.
    Last edited by Elk; 09-22-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    iEra IGN: *Elk (Darkshire)
    iCla. IGN: *Elk (Darkshire)
    iZone IGN: *Elk (Darkshire)
    Ol'West IGN: *Elk (Darkshire)

I make graphics for money.
    Approach me to discuss business.

Once something is uploaded to the server it is graals and not the original maker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Illegal: if you use this app in a wrong way like (Gani Editing,Saving images to upload in your Weebly Site ect..) .
    Can you show the rules for that?