Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The GhostM4 will be on the Christmas presents this year?

The GhostM4 will be on the Christmas presents this year?

I was talking with a friend about whether the gm4 would be this year in the gifts because I thought to make a very big exchange with a friend of confidence and said weapon would be one of the desaseadas, these days a friend told me that he believed that it came out every year then I am hesitating in whether to buy it with graalats or wait and make a super exchange with my friend in the hope that I get out on these gifts and with graalats buy another weapon, I hope your reply thank you!

Lmao presents are fun and idk if staff would be allowed to tell.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Id trust there would be wepons

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Banned
    I have heard rumours that you can get guns in gifts. If this is true, the chances are very low. You have like 2% chance of getting a gun in a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    I have heard rumours that you can get guns in gifts. If this is true, the chances are very low. You have like 2% chance of getting a gun in a gift.
    I'm one of the 2% that got a gun from a present. Lmao

What's funny is my friend gave me 50 presents and on the second present I got the gun (: How ironic...
    ~blub~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    I'm one of the 2% that got a gun from a present. Lmao

What's funny is my friend gave me 50 presents and on the second present I got the gun (: How ironic...
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    Depends.. last year so many people got the golden ak except me ugh

I got duel golden desert eagles and golden ak from presents

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonathanStark View Post
    I was talking with a friend about whether the gm4 would be this year in the gifts because I thought to make a very big exchange with a friend of confidence and said weapon would be one of the desaseadas, these days a friend told me that he believed that it came out every year then I am hesitating in whether to buy it with graalats or wait and make a super exchange with my friend in the hope that I get out on these gifts and with graalats buy another weapon, I hope your reply thank you!
    That's something Snk used to take care of, I don't think any current staff even knows where the gifts are scripted at and what they need to edit for it to be out this year with new stuff in it. Dan probably knows where it's at though.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    That's something Snk used to take care of, I don't think any current staff even knows where the gifts are scripted at and what they need to edit for it to be out this year with new stuff in it. Dan probably knows where it's at though.
    With that Information: R.I.P Unixmad's Bread
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"