Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The GhostM4 will be on the Christmas presents this year?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Honestly I think the gm4 costs too much to be in a Christmas present. Unless they nerf it more, then sure why not? But otherwise, no I doubt that. Also people are probably gonna say, "Why did they put the souizen then?". Well the souizen is a rare gun and it's not like 2000 people are going to get it. It's an auction gun. But when it comes to the gm4, you can buy it whenever, and it wouldn't be fair if someone got a 187k gun for $500, eh? Unless they made it a low chance of getting it... Other that that, it wouldn't be a common gun like the gold akm.
    I remember helping Snk doing those gifts, the GM4 had like a 0.05% chance. And it had a cap, as in, only x players could get it and it was a really low number.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    It said 0 on my house inventory
    Those were furnitures, it showed "0" because of a script bug. Snk had fixed it but sadly it only worked for those who got the furniture after the patch happened. So a lot of players got unusable furnitures. We actually tried to find a way for players to recover them using the furnitures ID but sadly nothing really worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Those were furnitures, it showed "0" because of a script bug. Snk had fixed it but sadly it only worked for those who got the furniture after the patch happened. So a lot of players got unusable furnitures. We actually tried to find a way for players to recover them using the furnitures ID but sadly nothing really worked out.
    In the end I sold it and didnt get anything in return but that's fine by me

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Dammmmnnnn that friggin sucks rip all my woulda-been furniture