Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is censering allowed or not?

Is censoring allowed or not?

I asked 2 PR's if censoring my self was legal both said yes, yet today ive been gagged twice by junz for censoring myself? Now i didn't mean the stuff i said in "censored" part, i was just testing if it were true. Im confused witch is true?
    Last edited by The1SOS; 09-29-2017 at 02:05 AM.

Depends on your sentence and how you word it.
    If you're cussing someone out I most definitely would gag you but if you're censoring by a reaction like "What the f***" I think that would be fine.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

It was all *****. ooh so your saying it depends on context too? But when tv shows says "bad stuff" it gets censered but still has its context? And its all good, It was still cencored? I dont see a problem with context? Is there any rules in era that tells me "context also matters"?

The smart thing to do would probably be using language that does not require censoring.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

I was just testing to see if it were true, if i was able to censer myslef and not get any punishment but i did? The 2 Pr's i asked long ago said it was ok to use ****.

Quote Originally Posted by The1SOS View Post
    I was just testing to see if it were true, if i was able to censer myslef and not get any punishment but i did? The 2 Pr's i asked long ago said it was ok to use ****.
    Well now you know. Just dont do or say anything innappropriate and you'll be good.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'd generally refrain from using such language in public chat.
    Perhaps keep it to the PM's with your close friends who are comfortable with your language provided; you are not insulting them.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I was told by other prs it was legal to censer my self, there's contradiction here.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    You shouldn't sensor your words, it shows intent to use a curse word by evading the swear filter which is not allowed. Also if you get conflicting answers among staff, always trust the higher rank.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Im not evading swear filter? Im filtering my swear words by adding "*". Trust the higher ranks??? Should'nt PR's already know the rules before assessing punishment!?