Thread: Graal 3D link soon!

Graal 3D link soon!

I made a thread some time ago about my investigation on Graal 3D I think I might come to an end since I hit the point where I think I got the link still need to find out how to make it work stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    None of it's true. Whole concept of era 3d is pretty dumb, the game would be terrible graphic wise and gameplay wise.

The first video is from graal 3d made in 1999 which as you can see from the video wasn't very good or successful and was eventually cancelled.
    The 2nd video was a test video done by Dusty from classic/ graalians. It isn't true 3D it's just rotating the pitch of a 2D field of view to give the illusion of dimension. That was done as a test, it isn't being worked on for graal.

Nobody on era is working on a 3d graal let alone a 3d era. Yes Unixmad wanted a 3D graal but judging from the lack of anyone working on it and how there have been no updates it would be safe to assume it was also abandonned.

Graal is a 2D game developed by unpaid staff. People asking for era 3d seem to think it will be some sort of FPS version of GTA for their mobile when the reality is it would look like one of those cheap call of duty knockoff apps made by some unknown developer on the app store since there isn't the funding to have a well produced 3D game. Even if somehow it was even possible, the gameplay itself would be incredibly boring
    Lol stop please.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Lol stop please.
    True but check the graalonline 3D Facebook they are still developing it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Lol stop please.
    And who said I was talking about Era 3D?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think that it was canceled, although, I am not fully sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Bitzsam said no one is working on 3d graal, let alone a 3d era.

- - - Updated - - -

And do you mean the facebook page that hasn't been updated since 2015?
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Banned
    I still remember at the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 there were rumors about a Graal 3D game as in news it said that they are working on something big... But with all the staff that has resigned, I don't really think it will happen. I may be wrong, it could happen in the future but I don't think it will, at least for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    I still remember at the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 there were rumors about a Graal 3D game as in news it said that they are working on something big... But with all the staff that has resigned, I don't really think it will happen. I may be wrong, it could happen in the future but I don't think it will, at least for a long time.
    The graal team is no longer working on it but young developers who have knowledge on Scripting like Java script or C++ still work on it