Thread: Missing frames

Missing frames

Hello,
    I made a head and wanted to upload it, but when i try to i get a message saying that some frames are missing....any ideas?
    The head looks fine to me

head123123123.png

thanks

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It is not missing frames, it has flashing frames though. All the frames should have the same colors, for example your face should not change color when you get hurt. Also you have a small scarf when you get hurt which is allowed but the other frames have no scarf which is odd. The up grab frame with white hair should match the other frames hair design
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Probably half of the template are different and there a odd one out with that white front view. Make sure every part is the same

Again another reason why the error messages should be updated as well as a list of what players cant and can upload, smh.

Bro the bottom 5 frames need to be the same as the rest I don't why they so strict it not like it's Gif. It only flashes when being hit with a weapon it will flash I had a head with last frames would flash.