Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Smaller mpx rooms

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Duo is boring. For the big rooms just bottom hug and you'll be fine. Ez wins.
    Duo spar is fun. I just hold top and my other partner holds bottom. It's that simple

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

didn't frozen get all your wins for you, just ask him to do your mpx as well

Quote Originally Posted by clorox View Post
    didn't frozen get all your wins for you, just ask him to do your mpx as well
    he doesn't even have 12.5k wins himself. I earned all mine. I have never been friends with him and he has never been granted access to my account. Don't spread false rumors.

Took me 5 weeks to get 2.5k wins and that's from doing 200 wins a week. Sometimes getting 75 wins a day.

AND I had obstacles to do irl

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Mpx rooms are fine the way they are, makes the matches longer and reduces the advantage of bottom hugging.

[QUOTE=Knuckles;452080]Mpx rooms are fine the way they are, makes the matches longer and reduces the advantage of bottom hugging.[/QUOTE

How do you reduce bottom hugging lmao

[QUOTE=kkataria;452116]
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Mpx rooms are fine the way they are, makes the matches longer and reduces the advantage of bottom hugging.[/QUOTE

How do you reduce bottom hugging lmao
    Well if you reread my post you can see I said the advantage of bottom hugging dimishes.

[QUOTE=Knuckles;452174]
    Quote Originally Posted by kkataria View Post

Well if you reread my post you can see I said the advantage of bottom hugging dimishes.
    Um no, it didn't really help much with bottom hugging. Mpx helped get the game towards "skill-based play" by little to none.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

[QUOTE=Exter;452223]

Um no, it didn't really help much with bottom hugging. Mpx helped get the game towards "skill-based play" by little to none.
    I'm not talking about mpx helping towards skill based play, I'm talking about how the size of the arena reduces bottom hugging(which CAN lead to more skill based play but, that's not the topic at hand). The further your bullets travel, the greater the space between said bullets. With the wider arena, it's easier to slip through the gaps between bullets. Now I'm not saying the bottom plays no role, it always has and it always will, but you can't deny that a bigger arena allows players to counter bottom hugging more often than in a smaller arena.

I'm not talking about mpx helping towards skill based play, I'm talking about how the size of the arena reduces bottom hugging(which CAN lead to more skill based play but, that's not the topic at hand). The further your bullets travel, the greater the space between said bullets. With the wider arena, it's easier to slip through the gaps between bullets. Now I'm not saying the bottom plays no role, it always has and it always will, but you can't deny that a bigger arena allows players to counter bottom hugging more often than in a smaller arena.
    Oh yes, definitely. That I agree with.

On the topic of MPX bottom hug, they could have made bottom hugging even better by not giving to option to adjust ROF and should have given us a default ROF on MPX gun that was around the same as m4 or even slightly slower. (I know this wasn't your point, just saying)
    Last edited by Exter; 10-09-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."