Thread: New Options and Improvements

New Options and Improvements

This has been annoying me for a while and I have to say it. So there's three options and two improvements I've been thinking about that should be added.

1st option is to turn off the kill streaks announcements at the bottom of the screen. I'm sorry, but I can't stand seeing those messages popping up every 30 seconds. Please add an option to turn it off. The statue that shows the player with the kill streak at start is already enough in my opinion.

2nd is already added to Classic, so this could probably take less than an hour to add. So this is an option to stop receiving the gang message every time you log on. If you have the tag on, every time you log, the gang news message pops up and then it fills up my pm history. Especially that the pm history only has 10 messages.

Screenshot_2017-09-26-14-19-23-1.png

3rd option is to turn the swear filter. This is a touchy one and some people might disagree with it. On Ol' West there's option to turn the swear filter off. I'm tired of being jailed for using cuss words. I'd like to have freedom of speech on this. Like I said, Ol West has it, so why not Era?

Screenshot_2017-09-26-14-21-02-1.jpg

1st improvement this is to make the pm history and gang messages history seperate, sometimes there's a lot of spam when you have tags on and you skip through them and you accidentally skip a pm and since pm and gang messages both go in the same history, the pm usually gets lost if there's 10 messages that came after that.

2nd improvement is to make the pm history bigger like on Classic. I don't know if this would make the server lag more, but anyways. On classic your pm history goes up to 50 messages, which is huge. iEra only goes up to 10, which is not enough.
    Last edited by BEENDEAD; 09-26-2017 at 06:22 PM.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    You can't stand the kill streak messages? Dude now you're just complaining. I don't even pay attention to those 90% of the time. It's almost like I don't even see them. I mean seriously I don't see any problems with the streak message. If it were a pm, then I'd get pretty annoyed by it. But it lasts for like 3 or 4 seconds. Just deal with it. I mean is your screen 5x5 inches? The message is barely visible if you don't pay attention. Man up.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BEENDEAD View Post

1st improvement this is to make the pm history and gang messages history seperate, sometimes there's a lot of spam when you have tags on and you skip through them and you accidentally skip a pm and since pm and gang messages both go in the same history, the pm usually gets lost if there's 10 messages that came after that.
    I like this idea. I've been wanting it to be implemented for quite some time.

TBH, I don't even see any ideas being implemented lol. People came up with really useful and cool ideas lately. But none of it gets implemented, even when majority of people agree with the idea. Maybe they'll add them when times right? I guess..

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder