Thread: New Music

New Music

The title basically says it.

Music has only been altered a few times and as a player who generally likes sound in-game, I had to turn the music off because of how repetitive it is. I'm sure it is not only me who thinks the music is pretty boring since I have talked to many players who agree with me on this. If it is possible, can the SFX admins perhaps hire more staff or make more music? Don't get me wrong, I do like Era's music but the selection is lacking. I know Era has music for different zones/bases but from the top of my head I can only recall around 5 commonly played tracks.

Thanks for taking this into consideration,
    Zan
    'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
    Don't count the days, make the days count.'

-Muhammed Ali

Good idea,download tubidy and download music you actually like turn off era music just leave sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Don't change the music plez it's all classic. Just like the death sound. WWWWWWWEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANKKKKK
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Can't even listen to music because of a bug they haven't fixed lol

Well.. What I do about this is, turn music completely off. have a decent amount of sound effects & play music in the background. You still get to hear gunshots etc just your own choice of music. Works for me lol

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Ehhh, I agree but the last time I checked there was a bug which caused music layering, so I never play with era music on.

Yeah, we need better music. I've played Zone only for a little while once and it's sound effects and music were pretty cool. For Era I just turn off everything, music isn't good but the sound effects are too annoying. Specially the sexual sound our characters make when we do any sort of action (like try equipping a pizza peal and press fire button) that noise is just pisses me off so much.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    Yeah, we need better music. I've played Zone only for a little while once and it's sound effects and music were pretty cool. For Era I just turn off everything, music isn't good but the sound effects are too annoying. Specially the sexual sound our characters make when we do any sort of action (like try equipping a pizza peal and press fire button) that noise is just pisses me off so much.

Listen to the music in classic. It's too childish

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Listen to the music in classic. It's too childish
    Oh yeah, classic's music was **** too wasn't it? I have little memory of it. It was the first Graal I played so I don't really remember but I believe you because the game itself was bad so not surprised that music is aswell.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."