Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I Had a 2,000 Hour Gang Hat Removed From Me

None of you deserve that hat. Y'all scammed the gang from iNick at 1.2k hours , So you didn't work hard for anything all hats spots should be given to iNick and his list of people smh

noob
    None of you deserve that hat. Y'all scammed the gang from INick , which he led to 1.2k hours. So you didnt work hard for anything. All hats should be given to iNick and his list smh

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I read that big document and I agree with your third point in that the rewards system should be completely revamped. I really hope you get your hat.
    Thanks! I agree. I'd be completely open to helping KroshalliK make an entirely new milestone system for the next 50 gangs to reach 2,000 hours and beyond -- I could even enlist Meph's help if she'd want that. I've always been one to shift the paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    This is Deep. Hope you get what earned.
    It's being solved now; thank you! If there's any updates, I'll make a follow-up thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    It's the leaders decision but it is annoying to see gang members make a promise then later on ruin it
    Alas! It isn't the leader's decision past when a hat is physically given out. He could've said "hey, you're off the list" and it would've been fair game -- but he gave me a hat and it was taken from me. I like, owned the item. I can understand the confusion, though. Thanks for reading!

[QUOTE=MasonForEc;451386]
    Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Ill have you know i was very loyal aswell smh didnt even consider me to be more helpful than a "disloyal, Transient".
    In all fairness, although I've blocked you on three accounts, you were probably the most useful and helpful non-ranked member. If Gang Milestones were to get revamped, I'd imagine there'd have been a spot for you. Thanks for the help, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Newb123 View Post
    None of you deserve that hat. Y'all scammed the gang from INick , which he led to 1.2k hours. So you didnt work hard for anything. All hats should be given to iNick and his list smh
    Quote Originally Posted by iPshycho View Post
    None of you deserve that hat. Y'all scammed the gang from iNick at 1.2k hours , So you didn't work hard for anything all hats spots should be given to iNick and his list of people smh
    Hahaha, did this guy make another account to shill iNick? Or is this iNick? This is funny.
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

o ya bruc used to own the gang

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Too bad hehrahafrahnefharhahehra
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I thought Gold original leader was Bruc? Where does iNick come from lol

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Waste of 2k basing hours. The hat looks decent, but the thing on the top looks like some kind of animal.
    guess who's been unlinked

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    The hat is removed from everyone and will be remade and the original people who received the hats will get the new one when it is made
    First and foremost, why would the hat be removed? I’ve literally planned and had this hat made since the gang had 1.4k hours. I decided to give one hat spot to a gfx artist who made a hat I consider the best; i sent the images to D I Y and Drizzle the same gas mask hat picture and which ever had the better out standing hat I'd choose - i chose D I Y's. His was more graphical, his turtle had an og look and took me back to the 2012 days on graal. I don’t see why i would have to remake a whole new hat drizzle has no reason to argue or say we stole "his hat” because i even have a conversation screenshotted between me and him saying and asking, "are we using my hat “ and i replied no i’m using the one i have now which meant i was using diys. Which means there is no art work stolen, also the file drizzle sent me was corrupted and small i have an image of what it looked like in game. both the artist made them from scratch and i simply chose diys, drizzle then out raged, got mad and said we stole his work. I have so much proof and i would hate to see this hat get removed because it has no meaning to be; I hosted it as a gfx prize and diy won it. When Drizzle complained about it and removed it, I was force to give it to him. Drizzle is unworthy of the hat, he slacked most of the time and never even held his time zone. Sequel deserves it more than Drizzle; we hit 2k AND changed the ID's before the new rule was set into place. It shouldn't apply to us like how it didn't apply to any other gang before the rule was set in stone and if you want to apply it to us, it will show how corrupt this game really is. If you need image proof of any of the points I've made, you may kik me at : slobbing.

- - - Updated - - -

also nick offered me the gang nobody scammed the gang i told nick if he started slacking his hat position was gone, and so on he slakced

- - - Updated - - -

so y’all remove the hat? when y’all dont know **** about the background story bet i’ll make a new hat it’ll be the same turtle and same color so don’t complain when that **** looks the exact same but it’ll be from scratch.

- - - Updated - - -

also remove midnight killers crypt hat i mean that’s shrekt property we made the hat, and remove the other crypt gang that has our 2016 gst hat but flames above since y’all wanna remove ****

Seems like admins are able to violate any rules they want now. really hope you get your hat back buddy.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    At this point it seems like admins can do anything and get away with it...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!