Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why can't heads have cool animations anymore?

Why can't heads have cool animations anymore?

I feel like I can't be creative with animations because they always get rejected even though they aren't offensive etc. I posted one with a sparkle coming out of the eye and onto the hair, apparently it's illegal.

These “cool” animations disturb my eyes

Well it’s illegal because it goes on the hair, The staff stated that big animations like fire onto hair doesn’t fit the “era theme” which is why they limited it but at the same time respected the creativity by allowing small animations on the face.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    For custom heads you are only allowed to have a small animation in the eyes and subtle mouth,ear animation. If you want to have a really cool Animation on your head you should base and earn enough points for your own hat or gas mask for your gang. I am guessing another reason to limit animation on heads is to not devalue the gang rewards.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    For custom heads you are only allowed to have a small animation in the eyes and subtle mouth,ear animation. If you want to have a really cool Animation on your head you should base and earn enough points for your own hat or gas mask for your gang. I am guessing another reason to limit animation on heads is to not devalue the gang rewards.
    I get this, but why is it a rule? Does having animations that goes over to the head disturb the server or anything on the game? It is a serious question, lol Like I don't even make heads with such animations I am just curious. Same as how you can't have color changing bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Well it’s illegal because it goes on the hair, The staff stated that big animations like fire onto hair doesn’t fit the “era theme” which is why they limited it but at the same time respected the creativity by allowing small animations on the face.
    I guess but my I wanted something unique zz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    why do staff get to have cool animations on their heads tho lmao

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Because they like to waste 5 hours of someones life to end up getting their awesome head rejected.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Won't it effect the eyes causing seizures?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

they're distracting

Anti-Creativity

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome