Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why Wasn't This Approved?

Quote Originally Posted by Pix Lefferno View Post
    You. I hope you're joking.

First of all, as someone who is both mentally challenged and deficient, I reserve every right to use the word "retarded," thank you.
    I'm not calling anyone specifically retarded. If it offends you, well, it doesn't offend me. So. Shouldn't offend you! (I still hope you're joshing me.)

And. I didn't think it was too big, it just... is a head, that, apparently doesn't fit the rules. I still am getting the frame thing anyways, though, I've shortened it a butt ton.
    Sad face. Guess I'm waiting 'till mornin'.

I've tried uploading a head with a flame gif but on the hair and it wasn't accepted. I guess the flame for your head might be similar to that even if it's on the eyes. Not really sure. Probably something else then.

+ I think you shouldn't be saying retard. It means mentally disabled. If your saying it to a person that's kinda offensive. In your sentence you said , it's kinda retarded. This won't offend anyone. So it's not meant to be rude. So your post above me is correct.

I'm just putting it out there

Good luck with your head

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Its obvious animation on hair not allowed on eyes yes but there is limits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Pix Lefferno View Post
    You. I hope you're joking.

First of all, as someone who is both mentally challenged and deficient, I reserve every right to use the word "retarded," thank you.
    I'm not calling anyone specifically retarded. If it offends you, well, it doesn't offend me. So. Shouldn't offend you! (I still hope you're joshing me.)

And. I didn't think it was too big, it just... is a head, that, apparently doesn't fit the rules. I still am getting the frame thing anyways, though, I've shortened it a butt ton.
    Sad face. Guess I'm waiting 'till mornin'.
    You're using the word in a way to express anger/disappointment. Also, just because you're "mentally challenged and deficient", doesn't mean that you can or should be using the word in such a manner. I also don't see anything wrong with your spelling and grammar, so I have a lot of trouble believing that you're actually mentally challenged.

I mean, I'm dyslexic and have autism, but that's not mental retardation, they're two entirely different disabilities. Don't think that just because you may have a disability, that it gives you the right to use a word that applies to lower-functioning individuals.

Too many frames means that your GIF head contains a number of frames over 150, you can prevent that by speeding up the head animation for each frame ex instead of 1 second pause let it be 0.5s pause for each frame, depending on the speed, I suggest to make it half the speed it is currently and try to reupload.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

A lot of things wrong with this head.
    1. There were some frames left blank
    2. As a lot of people said the frame ms is too long
    3. There were some true black and white colours on most frames which aren't allowed, idk why but you can't use them. (These are when the black html notation is 000000 and the white notation is ffffff) It makes your head have those grey areas too.

pixheadd.gif

This new head should work not sure, depends what admin is on at the time and if they accept heads with gifs like this.
    For any of you wondering why i took the time to do this its because too many heads are getting declined and not given an actual reason as to why and for people who may not know much about gfx it can be very frustrating after spending a lot of time editing a head for it to be declined and not even know why. We need an actual list of rules telling us what heads we can and cant make and possibly update the error messages that we receive when a head has something wrong about it. The current one about true black and white colours is too vague and for someone who may know little about gfx it basically means nothing to them and they have no idea what to do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Please stop using the word "retarded" here. It's offensive.
    It's only offensive if you want it to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    It's only offensive if you want it to be.

Nah, it's just straight-up offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Nah, it's just straight-up offensive.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Nah^ W/e tho ............

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post

Same goes to cyber bullying. Just look away from the screen and forget it

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!